New Armwrestling Rating List

Stepanov Oleg

Hi, Dear members.

My name Oleg Stepanov. Mostly I am mathematician and I want made new Armwrestling Ratinglist based on statistic.

Just now I made draft version only. Most pullers Russian and Ukrainian. This is just beginning. (Devon Larratt only 4th for both hands. :-))

I want to find peoples who interesting statistic on every country. If you suppose that your country not correct or not complete presented on my ratinglist and you have tournament results, please, connect with me. Together we can do my work better.

So. Here is my page: http://stepanov.lk.net/ARM/reting.html (Not last version)

BTW. Just now I made British tournaments. I found Mr. David Horne page but I need dates of all championships. I know dates for 2015 and 2014 years only. Can somebody help?

I assume this is supposed to be based on something like the ELO rating system, is that correct? Can you provide any background on how you devised the ratings and what they mean?

Yes, Mr. KRC, this is based on Harpad Elo system.

I wrote an article on Russian with explanation. Hardly believe it can be usable here...

Shortly: 200 points of difference equal 3:1 score. On main tables tree parts: rating for left hand only, for both hands and for right hand only. Column Pullers present flag of country and name of puller. Rating - calculated ratings. Pulls - number of fights what I can find on tournaments what calculate.

Is it what you asked? Or need more deep information?

P.S. I am apologize. I am novice here. Looks like my first answer was send wrong. So, I repeat it.

I wrote an article on Russian with explanation. Hardly believe it can be usable here...

Shortly: 200 points of difference equal 3:1 score. On main tables tree parts: rating for left hand only, for both hands and for right hand only. Column Pullers present flag of country and name of puller. Rating - calculated ratings. Pulls - number of fights what I can find on tournaments what calculate.

Is it what you asked? Or need more deep information?

P.S. I am apologize. I am novice here. Looks like my first answer was send wrong. So, I repeat it.

When replying to members on the board make sure you hit the quote button.

Excellent, always a fan of that approach. Looking forward to seeing the results with more pullers integrated.

Excellent work, Oleg!

Thanks. Without your work it was impossible.

BTW. I made upload last version. Added 2010-2015 British Nationals and something else.