Beer Crushing Wars!

silverbackgrip

Dude I think if you pop that you will have me. I don't think my little tiny hands can wrap around a 33oz Asahi, and lord knows I can't chest crush that.

Dude I think if you pop that you will have me. I don't think my little tiny hands can wrap around a 33oz Asahi, and lord knows I can't chest crush that.

bro, I've just spent the past hour driving around NJ looking for that Camo Black Ice can, still can't find it. I'll check a few more stores tomorrow, if I still can't find it, I'll see If I could order it online

Edited by Euclides

I'm about to have a beer drinking war against myself.

Great videos, Jared and Euclides!

• Like 4

bro, I've just spent the past hour driving around NJ looking for that Camo Black Ice can, still can't find it. I'll check a few more stores tomorrow, if I still can't find it, I'll see If I could order it online

Bummer dude, just break any other 24oz. can then. I thought they were common since here in the NW they have them at like every single store.

Euclides, just so you know it's very much so on now.

AqI4jVO.jpg

The victims identity has been obscured for their own protection.

If I am not mistaken, I see my favorite beer to the right, the Camo Black! Best wishes.

Bummer dude, just break any other 24oz. can then. I thought they were common since here in the NW they have them at like every single store.

Aight... if I still cant find it tomorrow, I'll get another 24oz can.

Amazing chest crushes, ill go find me a Asahi 33 but I have a feeling you have me beat here.

Go for the gusto Jared grab a Foster's!

that would end the competition haha

Edited by Euclides
  • Like 2

Go for the gusto Jared grab a Foster's!

that would end the competition haha

I went and got one, I don't think its going to be that hard at all. Yes its really wide but the can feels sooo weak. All the Asahi's I have found have been 12oz and 22oz bottles, ill keep looking.

• Like 2

You win dude this is the biggest can I can find but not as big as the Asahi. Also it wasnt the that hard.

Edited by Jared Goguen
  • Like 1

You win dude this is the biggest can I can find but not as big as the Asahi. Also it wasnt the that hard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZH1P7yIgUQ8

BOSS display of thumb strength!

I'm gonna have to mail you the 33oz can because there is no way I'm accepting a win due to Asahi not being sold around your area. I'm 100% certain you can crush it.

Then real question is, what are we going to find that's larger than a 33oz can? I tried looking up online a can that's bigger and can't find one.

BOSS display of thumb strength!

I'm gonna have to mail you the 33oz can because there is no way I'm accepting a win due to Asahi not being sold around your area. I'm 100% certain you can crush it.

Then real question is, what are we going to find that's larger than a 33oz can? I tried looking up online a can that's bigger and can't find one.

Thanks dude! I've called all over and gone to all the big Asian grocery stores and I can't find it for the life of me. You should try to chest crush a Sapporo, if you can't find one ill mail you one. Its about as close to a brick as can could be.

Also go check this thread out.

http://www.gripboard.com/index.php?showtopic=42789&hl=sapporo

Gonna have to go to bottles next. Now that I would watch.

• Like 1

Damn! You guys are making this look easy! I need to give this a try.

I can't chest crush a can to save my life.