Sale On Inch Dumbbell Dvd

Jedd Johnson

I have a $20 off sale on my DVD, How to Lift the Inch Dumbbell, which I released earlier this year.

I'm going to shoot a video about everything that is covered in it in a little while.

There's no resource available out there that covers everything this DVD does.

It not only covers how to train on the Inch.

It also how to use the many types of products that are out on the market to get the best carryover to the actual Inch Dumbbell.

So, even if you don't have an Inch, you'll know how to train on what you DO HAVE, so that you're better prepared once you cross paths with the mighty challenge bell!

Get it here = > How to Lift the Inch Dumbbell

All the best in your training.

Jedd

• Like 1

I ordered one now brotherrr! Kindly sign it for me and write to my good friend Bader Samir Alawadhi!

• Like 1

Next time Jedd is in AZ, I'm going to make him sign everything in my garage, including the dead scorpions. :sorcerer:

Jedd,

I just need to say it's been awesome to watch you go from finding the inch farmers walk to be a challenge at Might Mitts a number of years ago to completely owning and publishing a DVD on the lift!!!

You have really taken all your lifts to the next level in recent years, from the Inch DB, to Blobs, to getting your stones going again. You've overcome a lot of ailments that were holding you back and you're leading the way for the grip community.

Folks - please support Jedd's DVDs & websites. I have a number of the DVDs now, and his bending e-book. It's just the right level of information to get you going or break a plateau if you're at one.

Jedd,

I just need to say it's been awesome to watch you go from finding the inch farmers walk to be a challenge at Might Mitts a number of years ago to completely owning and publishing a DVD on the lift!!!

You have really taken all your lifts to the next level in recent years, from the Inch DB, to Blobs, to getting your stones going again. You've overcome a lot of ailments that were holding you back and you're leading the way for the grip community.

Folks - please support Jedd's DVDs & websites. I have a number of the DVDs now, and his bending e-book. It's just the right level of information to get you going or break a plateau if you're at one.

Thanks you, Martin, very much appreciated.

Next time Jedd is in AZ, I'm going to make him sign everything in my garage, including the dead scorpions. :sorcerer:

NIIICE!

• 4 weeks later...

Jedd...always amazing to see how far you've come!

Thank you my friend.

• 6 years later...
On 11/11/2015 at 8:39 AM, Jedd Johnson said:

I have a $20 off sale on my DVD, How to Lift the Inch Dumbbell, which I released earlier this year.

I'm going to shoot a video about everything that is covered in it in a little while.

There's no resource available out there that covers everything this DVD does.

It not only covers how to train on the Inch.

It also how to use the many types of products that are out on the market to get the best carryover to the actual Inch Dumbbell.

So, even if you don't have an Inch, you'll know how to train on what you DO HAVE, so that you're better prepared once you cross paths with the mighty challenge bell!

Get it here = > How to Lift the Inch Dumbbell

All the best in your training.

Jedd

Where do I buy an Inch dumbbell?

1 hour ago, LABZSTS said:

I don't know if we are allowed to post links or not but inchbell.com

Luckily I leave near the foundry so I picked up.  Steve Slater and Jedd Johnson are in on it I believe..... I can't lift it, but I hope in a year or 2 or 3... I will.

3 hours ago, LABZSTS said:

Email me please and we'll get it all set up. jedd.diesel@gmail.com

• Thanks 1