Finally Got My Robert Baraban Original Dynamometer 150Kg

Alawadhi

I have searched since a very long time for this and finally I got it. The original Robert Baraban Dyno which goes upto 150 KG. :rock Am super happy with it!!! I bought it from Dr. Hermann Korte from Germany. It is 5lb less on the calibrator which is around 2.5kg. I got my best 85KG so 85-2.5 is 82.5kg. Happy with this result. It is very well made with aircraft grade aluminum, stainless steel, and bullet proof glass :D

When Juha and the others will visit me next year I'll give him this to crush it. Am sure they will be all KG100+. I hope to get 100 at least too by next year. All I need is training hard. Good thing about this is that the handle can be adjusted to your hand size, so no whining!

Edit: About a year and a half I got the Baraban grip tester http://www.gripboard.com/index.php?showtopic=41799&hl=%2Bbaraban+%2Bdyno

post-6653-0-90968900-1446741337_thumb.jp

post-6653-0-24851800-1446741350_thumb.jp

post-6653-0-44028400-1446741361_thumb.jp

Edited by Alawadhi
  • Like 9

I have searched since a very long time for this and finally I got it. The original Robert Baraban Dyno which goes upto 150 KG. :rock Am super happy with it!!! I bought it from Dr. Hermann Korte from Germany. It is 5lb less on the calibrator which is around 2.5kg. I got my best 85KG so 85-2.5 is 82.5kg. Happy with this result. It is very well made with aircraft grade aluminum, stainless steel, and bullet proof glass :D

When Juha and the others will visit me next year I'll give him this to crush it. Am sure they will be all KG100+. I hope to get 100 at least too by next year. All I need is training hard. Good thing about this is that the handle can be adjusted to your hand size, so no whining!

Edit: About a year and a half I got the Baraban grip tester http://www.gripboard.com/index.php?showtopic=41799&hl=%2Bbaraban+%2Bdyno

It looks AWESOME! Can't wait our meeting!

• Like 1

Congrats, Robert's Dynamometer is a great device!

Don't know what the highest score ever was on Hermann's Dyno, but in competiton it was 105,5 kg by Theo Burggraaff in 2006.

• Like 2

That's a big number! Very strong congrats. I still talk to Theo. Nice dude.

Forgot to mention that only 10 peices were ever made of this dyno

• Like 3

That's a big number! Very strong congrats. I still talk to Theo. Nice dude.

Forgot to mention that only 10 peices were ever made of this dyno

Please tell Theo I said hi! We had a good time with our vbar challenge years back. He was probably the best 1" vbar (combined hands) guy on the planet for a while.

there is a vid of Gabriel Sum 106 Kg/234 lb on the RB dyno.

the ones we have at my work are from dynatronics. Last week I was able to take it to 195lb and next day 200lb (max capacity) couple of times with stabilizing it with my left hand and without the left stabilizing I believe at about 180lb/81kg max. Anyone who can close a coc3 should be able to do that and better I think. The handle is like a gripper choked at 10mm but doesn't really move as you squeeze. It's cool that the RB goes to 150kg. I'd love to see anyone MM1 and above try it out.

Gabriel did that on the newer dyno whifh is called the grip tester. It goes to 125kg unlike this whifh goes to 150kg. But, the newer one (which was almost 60 or 70 produced) is harder than the first model (only ten produced). I assume if he had his crush back he could do 120+ because also in the original you can adjust the handles

Edit: dunno about 3 closers clisers getting 81kg but Aaron once said some 3 closers got in the 70's on his baseline dyno. I remember i got 83kg and I was not a 3 closer. When I closed a 3 i was around 90kg on my baseline dyno. Maybe it depends from person to person

Edited by Alawadhi
  • Like 1

Gabriel did that on the newer dyno whifh is called the grip tester. It goes to 125kg unlike this whifh goes to 150kg. But, the newer one (which was almost 60 or 70 produced) is harder than the first model (only ten produced). I assume if he had his crush back he could do 120+ because also in the original you can adjust the handles

Edit: dunno about 3 closers clisers getting 81kg but Aaron once said some 3 closers got in the 70's on his baseline dyno. I remember i got 83kg and I was not a 3 closer. When I closed a 3 i was around 90kg on my baseline dyno. Maybe it depends from person to person

I had a Baseline dyno for a while. I remember strictly squeezing (forearm at 90 degrees and no jerking of the arm during the squeeze) 100kg+ a few times on mine. That was around the time I certified on the #3.

• Like 1

That's super strong Ben!

• Like 1

David Labbe got 128kg on the Baraban according to Richard Sorin and 290lb on a baseline dyno!

http://www.gripboard.com/index.php?showtopic=40580&page=13

Post246

Yes I remember reading it. It's extremely impressive considering extremely strong grip guys got much less. Tex 100kg and Chad 104kg

a rare thing! it would be interesting to try to compress!

• Like 1

a rare thing! it would be interesting to try to compress!

Maybe you will soon :)

• Like 1