Juha Harju First Man Ever To Pinch 2X25Kg (Added To List)

Jedd Johnson

Holy crap...that was beyond awesome seeing those numbers being put up! Juha, that was insane; keep up the work.

Thanks for your words John.

Very very strong! Congrats Juha!

Cheers!

Congrats on the incredible feat!

Thank you.

Nice job buddy!

• Like 1

Huge Congrats Juha!

• Like 1

Awesome display of pinch strength Juha!! Inspiring sir!

• Like 1

Juha, big congrats! Absolute killer pinch!

While the feats in comparison are humble, i too felt somewhat empty after certing the 3 and lifting the inch, much like you mentioned in the poll thread in regards to accomplishing the 2-25k plate pinch. To me, these were goals i had from early on that i had hoped to "one day" accomplish. I had not considered what after that.. Never thought id even make it that far.. So Not knowing what to do next sort of made me lose motivation. That said, Stay motivated dude! Stay smashing huge grip feats, and keep taking it to the next level! Because all of us here are looking up as you smash one huge feat after another.

now onto the 2-25k and inch db double lift? (Smiley with shades)

Thanks Tommy.

I remember when you lifted INCH and it was at voting. You got some shit on you for your first lift but you lifted INCH again really soon after that episode and you showed to all that you are THE MAN.

When I put my lift (2x25kg) at voting I waited what will happen. I was ready for hard critic because no one has done this feat earlier. All went good and now I´m motivated for next level.

I don´t know is here voting for INCH Clean but I will do this feat, no matter how long it takes. I have noticed now that it´s more harder thing than I have thought. But I have time. :)

As you know Tommy, I will follow how you do your great bending stuff, gripper feats etc and keep those going on.

-Juha

• Like 1

Congrats, Juha!

Cheers!

Nice job buddy!

Thanks Parris

Huge Congrats Juha!

Thanks bro

Awesome display of pinch strength Juha!! Inspiring sir!

Thank you Robert.

Congratulations Juha!!! Inch Clean is right around the corner!!!

• Like 1

Congratulations Juha!!! Inch Clean is right around the corner!!!

Thanks, yes it´s really close just now.

As I told you on Facebook, very very well done! Great accomplishment!!!! First in the world too :rock These plates are narrow so it must be harder. Now to the Inch clean! I know you will do it. And for the people who are thinking Juha have large hands that's not true. Me and him have almost same hand size and to see him clean the Inch it is much more impressive than big handed people cleaning them. Go Juha :rock

• Like 2

Monstrous, monstrous lift. Congratulations, big man!

Thanks Anthony.

• Like 1

As I told you on Facebook, very very well done! Great accomplishment!!!! First in the world too :rock These plates are narrow so it must be harder. Now to the Inch clean! I know you will do it. And for the people who are thinking Juha have large hands that's not true. Me and him have almost same hand size and to see him clean the Inch it is much more impressive than big handed people cleaning them. Go Juha :rock

Thanks my man.

I have similar size hands like Snook. It was big suprise cause I thought Snook has giant hands. Mine hands are 20.5cm and those fits good for "easy plates".

• Like 1

Thanks my man.

I have similar size hands like Snook. It was big suprise cause I thought Snook has giant hands. Mine hands are 20.5cm and those fits good for "easy plates".

LOL - Easy Plates? Someone said 2x25kgs are Easy Plates?

• Like 1

Thanks my man.

Yep, all my plates are easy. I don´t remember who said this but it stayed in my mind. :shutup:

Nowdays I understand also humor and I don´t take too seriously all stuff what people write or say to me. I´m getting old! :sick:

• Like 1

Thanks my man.

Yep, all my plates are easy. I don´t remember who said this but it stayed in my mind. :shutup:

Nowdays I understand also humor and I don´t take too seriously all stuff what people write or say to me. I´m getting old! :sick:

Actually these super narrow are much harder than the normal width. But I remember who said the easy plates on this forum. It was Viper Paul Savage. I also remember you saying go ahead and try my lifts which he didn't and couldn't.

Edit: http://www.gripboard.com/index.php?showtopic=43244&page=5 Post 84

Edited by Alawadhi

Thanks my man.

This was me however not exactly as your saying. It wasnt anything to do with two 25kg (congrads, hard work paying off) and was infact said after insults from you. I very rarely say anything negative to anyone, dont see what that helps but i can recall of you basically saying a coc #3 cert would be a challenge for me among other things so of course after i finished 1st in grippers at british championships an then again at worlds strongest hands, plus the fact that ive done 16 no set reps on #3, you are going to get my back up. I was talking about how the plates you use being thin and perfectly fitting are obviously easier than the much wider and often uneven fitting plates that are at gyms where im from, an basically every plate pinch i seen when getting into the sport. For example the standard body power plates i have for my gym three 15kg is 104mm where as yours is 21mm each so 63mm, and they fit better. I have managed to do this once on different plates than i have now and 6" up on mine recently (also slippy finish on these) so lot of frustration but to me thats part of the feat. Doing this on these different plates is a very different feat. Its the same with four 10kg, four 10kg on my plates is 128mm with uneven fit, yours 84mm with perfect fit. I did train for this with narrower plates as i simply cant reach otherwise but even those were much much wider than 84mm an we called them the easy 10kg's. You will see in one of steves fits he calls them easy 3 10kg, because to us, thats what they were. Completely different feat an one i tried to do for many years, couldnt even do it with 20 passes round the back of three 10kg so of course when you do it with much slimmer plates with perfect fit i dont see it as anything the same. Only ever had six 5kg 6" up an injured both thunbs with it because of crazy width and bad fit, six 10lb at david hornes i could do several reps easy even though uneven fit because they were so much narrower. I dont personally class myself as having done 6 10lb. In reality i have nothing against you are anyone doing these feats with these plates but for me personally i dont see it as the same thing, especially when it comes to ones with more than two plates. All the old pinch feats were done with standard iron plates, yorks, whatever people had, not thinner professional plates so thats how i feel the feats should be done (maybe i should get with the times but they are extremely expensive anyway!). Just my opinion, really dont care about you insulting me or have anything against you and again, congrads on the two 25kg.

Congrats Juha ! Your getting stronger every day !!

Many thanks man. :)

Legendary lift Juha!!

Cheers ! "Only" 5 years project. :sorcerer:

Outstanding Lift!!!

Congrats Juha

Thanks my friend!