Juha Harju First Man Ever To Pinch 2X25Kg (Added To List)

Jedd Johnson

Congrats bro.

More people have given up on Grip in the 5 years that you trained your butt off to get this feat than will ever accomplish it.

• Like 21

Thank you Jedd for your words. They mean alot to me.

-Juha Harju

• Like 4

Epic world-class feat for the ages; congratulations Juha!

Thanks Bob!

Wow, that is a STRONG pinch! Ever since I joined the board I wondered who would eventually do this, and Juha it is ! An incredible feat, big congratulations!

Wow, that is a STRONG pinch! Ever since I joined the board I wondered who would eventually do this, and Juha it is ! An incredible feat, big congratulations!

Many thanks for your words bro!

To be the first in something is truely special - and being the first in a grip area (pinch for sure) that was used by so many people and which produced so many records over the years makes this lift simply spectacular! What I personally like most about this lift is the fact that it's a classic one with equipment which You can geht anywhere in the world to try it out without problems.

VERY GOOD job Juha!!

• Like 3

To be the first in something is truely special - and being the first in a grip area (pinch for sure) that was used by so many people and which produced so many records over the years makes this lift simply spectacular! What I personally like most about this lift is the fact that it's a classic one with equipment which You can geht anywhere in the world to try it out without problems.

VERY GOOD job Juha!!

Very well said bro, thanks!

• Like 1

The question now is what do you do for an encore after that? Absolutely spectacular!

The question now is what do you do for an encore after that? Absolutely spectacular!

Cheers,

Now I´ll borrow 2x25kg Leoko Plates from my friend Matti Heiskanen and try to lift 2x 2x25kg double lift. But before that INCH clean with Snook´s support.

• Like 6

HUGE LIFT! Congrats Juha!

Thanks and nice to hear you.

Super lift!!

Thanks Bill.

Fantastic achievement, Juha !!

Thanks.

I'll say this feat is beyond anything I can hope to accomplish, but I would love to see this accomplished with a pair of york 55's.

No one Finns owned those plates.

I'll say this feat is beyond anything I can hope to accomplish, but I would love to see this accomplished with a pair of york 55's.

Sam, what is different about the Yorks 55s/25kg plates; are they wider than the milled 45s? Why would you think they are harder? If you have access to some you should find a way for Juha to try them ASAP. Otherwise, the main focus of this thread should be on him and the great feat that he already accomplished.

Huge!

Cheers Aaron.

On my radar NOW! Planning training NOW!

You will get those Aaron!

• Like 1

Sam, what is different about the Yorks 55s/25kg plates; are they wider than the milled 45s? Why would you think they are harder? If you have access to some you should find a way for Juha to try them ASAP. Otherwise, the main focus of this thread should be on him and the great feat that he already accomplished.

If those total width is 60-80mm it would be awesome to try lift those. My wide pinch is much stronger than narrow (Eleiko ~50mm).

• Like 1

I was implying that the next step for Juha would be to test his pinch on a pair of these plates:

http://www.gymdirect.com.au/media/pics/site/imagecache/5/0/50797731129AA9A9DDB5B951C87116BA.jpg

Holy crap...that was beyond awesome seeing those numbers being put up! Juha, that was insane; keep up the work.

• Like 1