Im Silver Bullet 1 Minute Mark Broken?

John McCarter

Strange progress Dmitry Suhovarov - 44.36 seconds shown in May 2015 at a tournament in St. Petersburg

https://vk.com/doc334261_392734360?hash=6a2594c540aa30f534&dl=2e645c73267188514c

then in July in Bulgaria 44.28 seconds

http://vk.com/doc334261_406899235?hash=15a7319f41e3da93e6&dl=2d77309ae5f1f7dab2

and now in October - 65.28 seconds. Outside of the official tournament. Where is the video of this record? This is a great achievement, it was a worthy of video.

• Like 3

I have a guess about the mystery improvement. ;) And I agree, I'd love to see the video.

• Like 3

7.00min to forward. Maybe I´m coming old and my eyesight is getting weak but please tell to me what do you see, what gripper he used?

• Like 3

7.00min to forward. Maybe I´m coming old and my eyesight is getting weak but please tell to me what do you see, what gripper he used?

I think it's coc "T" - coc "1".

I have attached a picture. In the first picture my hand with COC 0.5, in the second picture the hand Sukhovarov, the third picture is my hand with COC 3 ...

https://pp.vk.me/c629220/v629220889/17153/4OeD5G5Tz3k.jpg

• Like 1

I think it's coc "T" - coc "1".

I have attached a picture. In the first picture my hand with COC 0.5, in the second picture the hand Sukhovarov, the third picture is my hand with COC 3 ...

https://pp.vk.me/c629220/v629220889/17153/4OeD5G5Tz3k.jpg

COOL! :grin:

Really pathetic. :blush

Is Roman involved this shit? I can´t understand because I think he is good dude.

Is Roman involved this shit? I can´t understand because I think he is good dude.

this good dude is showing bad gesture to Alexei Tyukalov.

Edited by freeondie

Thanks for this video and info Vano.

Now I understand why I got emails from Russia and they told to me that maybe I shouldn´t come to those new Unions contests! :shutup:

• Like 1

Thanks for this video and info Vano.

Now I understand why I got emails from Russia and they told to me that maybe I shouldn´t come to those new Unions contests! :shutup:

https://vk.com/worldarmliftingassociation?z=photo-64196362_386183699%2Fwall-64196362_4436

So summed up its a fake and he didn't use a #3 yet its still up on Ironminds?

Not long anymore

Not long anymore

I personally wrote in ironmind, pointed out the error record Sukhovarov, and demanded to register my record is 69 seconds, time they register everything. :))

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8s-bVmCYzk

• Like 1

definitely not a 3!!!! spring wayyyy too small.. also looked at when he opens up at the end - a 3 is going to rip your hand open at that point in time. He barely opened up his hand and was way too casual. What a shameful day.... these guys should be banned from gripsport if I'm right and it certainly looks that way.

• Like 3

It's surprising that they accepted this video. Hopefully they will chime in on this thread.

• Like 1

This was the first time I've watched the video and here's what I have to say:

From what I saw, that cannot be a #3; there's a frame jump before his attempt; the setting of the gripper was beyond easy. At the end, right before the silver bullet is about to shoot out, he somehow grips tighter and it stays?

Vano, can you translate what's being said in the video? I don't speak russian and it's really hard to know what's going on except when the middle finger appears.

This was the first time I've watched the video and here's what I have to say:

From what I saw, that cannot be a #3; there's a frame jump before his attempt; the setting of the gripper was beyond easy. At the end, right before the silver bullet is about to shoot out, he somehow grips tighter and it stays?

Vano, can you translate what's being said in the video? I don't speak russian and it's really hard to know what's going on except when the middle finger appears.

Penkovsky was offended by Alexei Tyukalov. Roman Penkovsky said that Alexey Tyukalov raises rolling thunder against the rules, Tyukalov when lifting sets rolling in his leg. Penkovsky says so. In the video Roman allegedly raises more than Tyukalov, and this bad hard shows that he is more steep.

I was asked to put this document here:

Many armlifting fans were surprised to learn from the IronWorld website about a new absolute world "record" in the discipline of Silver Bullet by Dmitry Suhovarov, who was earlier deprived of the status of WAA representative in St. Petersburg for a number of unworthy deeds. The video of this "feat of strength" was also published in the internet. What you can see and hear on the video bears little resemblance to the competition, but nevertheless the organizers of this event somehow managed to convince the President of IRONMIND Mr. Randall Strossen in the reality of the situation and register a "record", despite the fact that all possible rules have been violated. In addition, when you increase a video frame, you can clearly see that the hand gripper in the hands of Dmitry is completely different from the hand gripper in the hands of other sportsmen (in the hands of the other athletes we see a hand gripper with a heavier thicker spring). Another point, Dmitry holds the lighter gripper without apparent strain. And also the athletes who were at this event, all in one voice say that the "record" attempt was done after they already left the competition.

World Armlifting Association has nothing to do with this competition. Also WAA does not interfere in the affairs of other communities as a principle. Nevertheless, there must be boarders to everything.

Besides, during the discussion of the video by the leading armlifters, other things about the deeds of this "athlete and the organizer" Dmitry Sukhovarov came to light. Firstly, falsification of results and conditions of the so-called championship of Europe by APL. Secondly, the disappearance of sound equipment owned by Alex Fitness club in St. Petersburg, provided by the club for the World Championship competition in May 2015. Dmirty Sukhovarov was the organizer of this event. Thirdly, Dmitry has got master's identities of several athletes, and he was supposed to either give them to sportsmen or return to WAA. This was not done and the identities had to be reissued, etc.

Based on the above, I offer the following:

1. To express distrust regarding the registration of this silver bullet record by Dmitry Sukhovarov and consider it a fake.

2. To suggest that the administration of the Alex Fitness club to report to the police about the missing equipment.

3. To spread this petition to all communities of fans of the grip strength and to ask all grip fans who agree with the above facts to sign this petition regardless of affiliation to different organizations.

Additionally I hereby inform you that Dmitry Sukhovarov and Roman Penkovsky (as his accomplice in the falsification of the record) shall be banned for a lifetime and shall have no right to participate in any activities under the auspices of the World Armlifting Association for the disrespect and cheating of athletes and armlifting fans around the world.

Acting President of the World Armlifting Association, a judge of the international category Nickolay Vitkevich

Edited by freeondie
  • Like 3

I'm so sorry that guys like Penkovsky and Suhovarov discredit Russian athlets, they should be banned everywhere. But, IronMind have to apply to the verification of records more serious, too.

• Like 3

How pathetic does your life have to be to cheat at a hobby? Last time I checked there is no money or sponsors involved with this sport.

• Like 6

How pathetic does your life have to be to cheat at a hobby? Last time I checked there is no money or sponsors involved with this sport.

I think a big part of it is they want the notoriety of a community and have the spotlight without putting in the work and look how that turned out, they just got blacklisted.

When I was invited to judging and compete at Russia I met Roman and also competed with him. He was real gentleman and seemed like truly sportman. Still hard to believe that he is involved this but times changes and apparently men too.

• Like 3

I didn't see anything about this on the IM forum. Randall posted the same link as the one John posted but that's it. Why isn't anyone saying anything over there?