Aaron Corcorran Does It Again!

Jedd Johnson

Guys,

When I arrived at Aaron's place early this past Saturday before the Griptoberfest contest, it was the first chance I had to really talk with the guy in all the years I've known him.

He showed me some of the stuff he's working on in his little mad scientist grip workshop, and I must say I was blown away. He operates on a knowledge level far far far beyond most of us, and me especially!

Aaron, for those of you who don't know, is also the guy that set up all of the Rankings lists. Well, he's never stopped making this thing better.

Today, he expanded it so it's no longer just a Top 50 list anymore, it's a Top 100!

And, he also modified the weight-class view screen so that it's no longer just 15 people listed per class, but 25!

He also added a submission for North America, so you can view Canada and USA combined, plus, he recently added a report that combines all of the different gripper closes into one list.

I've lost track of all the awesome stuff Aaron has done with this report.

Plain and simple, Aaron is always thinking of ways to make things better, and this is just another example of how he supports our sport.

So, I hope each and every one of you reading this who competes in Grip or uses these listings as a reference point can take a couple minutes and give Aaron a virtual high five!

Thanks again Aaron, for all you've done in organizing this data. It's incredible!

Jedd

• Like 22

Thanks guys! Thinking about adding a value for Europe in the countries sort filter as well since we have one for North America now. Not sure if anyone would use it though.

- Aaron

• Like 1

Thanks Aaron!

• Like 1

Thanks Aaron! I love looking through the different ranking lists.

• Like 1

yes thank you Aaron!

• Like 1

Thanks for all that you do

• Like 1

It blows me away that this thread isn't at least 5 pages long. Totally blows my mind.

• Like 2

Thank you and keep it up Aaron :rock

• Like 1

Thanks everyone for the kind words and kudos. Also a very special thank you to Bob for the paypal thank you. Much appreciated.

- Aaron

• Like 2

But there is no gripper close to be seen in this thread...

Good point, let's fix that.

- Aaron

• Like 3

Thanks everyone for the kind words and kudos. Also a very special thank you to Bob for the paypal thank you. Much appreciated.

- Aaron

Well done Bob. That's a fine idea.

• Like 3

- Aaron

Well done Bob. That's a fine idea.

Great job, Bob!