Steel Bending E-Book

EJ Livesey

On 3/31/2017 at 7:15 AM, EJ Livesey said:

Funny this got bumped again. A little over a year ago I actually had more than half the book finished and hit a wall. I couldn't figure out what was missing and how to transition from one topic to the next. Then I got caught up trying to get a new job and all the hoops they put me through. I have that job I worked hard to get, and the schedule is crazy and training is even crazier. My short weeks are 50 hours and long weeks are at least 60. So the book is still in the works, but it's slow going for so many reasons 

EJ, I was just reading this older post. A bending book would be so awesome.  Are you still thinking about putting one together? I would help with anything I could.

• 1 year later...
On 3/31/2017 at 7:15 AM, EJ Livesey said:

Funny this got bumped again. A little over a year ago I actually had more than half the book finished and hit a wall. I couldn't figure out what was missing and how to transition from one topic to the next. Then I got caught up trying to get a new job and all the hoops they put me through. I have that job I worked hard to get, and the schedule is crazy and training is even crazier. My short weeks are 50 hours and long weeks are at least 60. So the book is still in the works, but it's slow going for so many reasons 

Just "bumping" this thread again as I am planning on picking back up the short sweet steel in 2019...
Slow and steady wins the race... and I selfishly hope your interest in your book project has not waned.

rich

• Like 4

The book is done.

But not published  it’s in its raw form

But now that I’m bending again with a torn pec, maybe some changes should be made. 

Maybe....... 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, EJ Livesey said:

The book is done.

But not published  it’s in its raw form

But now that I’m bending again with a torn pec, maybe some changes should be made. 

Maybe....... 

I know you have a gaggle of benders chomping at the bit wanting to read and apply your wisdom. Myself included. Do you know if, when, how your going to sell, distribute the book? 

• Like 3

Man, that sounds nice. I read that you had a dilemma with the pricing earlier in the thread. I've seen alot of digital files sold under a "name your price" tag lately. That way people can choose if they wanna pay nothing or alot.