Clearance Section

Cannon

• 2 weeks later...

Is there a possibility of pre rating the zenith 4s that are left? :)

Probably not, but maybe. How about that answer :) They are kind of a pain to pre-rate and are not selling well (which is why they are on clearance). However we're planning another huge pre-rated offering in the next few weeks so I will keep this in mind.

• Like 1

Hey Matt or anyone who uses them, the hand yoga, is it a better range of motion feel than the eyhb from ironmind? Also, how heavy can you set these things?

Is there a possibility of pre rating the zenith 4s that are left? :)

Probably not, but maybe. How about that answer :) They are kind of a pain to pre-rate and are not selling well (which is why they are on clearance). However we're planning another huge pre-rated offering in the next few weeks so I will keep this in mind.

sounds good, look forward to the pre rated offering! let us know when so we are ready! :grin:

Hey Matt or anyone who uses them, the hand yoga, is it a better range of motion feel than the eyhb from ironmind? Also, how heavy can you set these things?

yes, more range of motion with the hand yoga, the IM extensor bands are good for working mostly in the lumbrical grip position. I like both, the IM bands provide with much more resistance (you don't have to do as many reps ) and are a bit easier to use anytime (I used them at work mostly taking a break from typing notes or in meetings). The hand yoga is not as much resistance, however, after 20+ reps you start feeling your finger extensors working /burning all the way to the elbow and you can have a great workout with it. I couldn't find anything else that works the extensors in such a way. You can also use it in different elbow/wrist positions static or dynamic.

• Like 1

Also, how heavy can you set these things?

forgot to mention, there are two levels of resistance depending where you have the bands (top row or bottom row) but not that much of a difference really. I guess you could also use two bands for each finger although there are a little bit tight.

I believe that Hand Yoga is far better suited for active recovery, or possibly injury rehab. Even at the harder setting it takes a zillion reps to feel like a good "workout." I've been asking Manus for harder bands every time I talk to them. It's always "probably" but I don't think they've actually landed.

• Like 1