Vano Makes History And Blasts The Mm7!

Bill Piche

Only two men before him have done it. And, that was FOUR years ago.

Yesterday, Vano Sukhashvili made history with a precision MashMonster set and smoked the MM7.

He only took one attempt because he has been battling an injury and actually did it with pain as well which makes it that much more impressive.

The question is: Will he be the ONLY one to close the MM8 and sit atop the MashMonster pyramid ALONE?

Congrats to Vano. Great video too making it a no-brainer for the judges!

Video is up on the right.

• Like 24

Fantastic!! Excellent video and congrats on the close!

• Like 1

Damn... Third guy in the world and currently the only man still at that level!! The MM8 isn't feeling so safe anymore

• Like 3

Stellar accomplishment, Vano! Congratulations.

• Like 1

That was the most badass gripper close I've seen! You made that gripper look easy!!! Congratulations Vano!!!

• Like 1

Textbook MMS set. Excellent video clarity. And the speed of the close on that heavy of a gripper :ohmy

• Like 2

Textbook MMS set. Excellent video clarity. And the speed of the close on that heavy of a gripper :ohmy

He even held it shut for time!!! I'm out of words..
  • Like 1

Congratulations!!!

• Like 1

Wow, that close. Incredible.

I think it's time we start discussing the MM9. Does it exist? It shall be slain.

• Like 2

I think it's time we start discussing the MM9. Does it exist? It shall be slain.

Yes, it does exist. We have through MM10 already in place. The MM9 and MM10 are Tetting Pro grippers with high mounts. (like 3/8" and 5/16" or something can't remember exactly)

• Like 2

Yes, it does exist. We have through MM10 already in place. The MM9 and MM10 are Tetting Pro grippers with high mounts. (like 3/8" and 5/16" or something can't remember exactly)

Vano, train your extensors hard and stay healthy. You have more work to do :D

:bow :bow :bow

• Like 1

Incredible close. Vano you are the Mash Monster King! Make history and close MM8. Go for it.

• Like 1

Incredible close. Vano you are the Mash Monster King! Make history and close MM8. Go for it.

Tim Struse attempted the MM8 and I believe he said [paraphrased] that it was a perfect step up from the MM7.

edit: found his quote: It's a perfect step up from MM7, probably 205-207ish. Very stiff throughout the ROM.

Nicely done brother!!!

• Like 1

Congratulations on making it to the top of the mountain. Now time to go higher then anyone else has before and close the mm8!

• Like 2

Wow what a close!! You took my video spot but hey MM7 :grin: massive congrats

• Like 1