what`s up with ironmind??

Guest badkarma67

Guest badkarma67

just ordered a couple of grippers yesterday...and now ironmind is gone...anyone employed there??...just curious as to whether my order went through or not

I had the same problem ordering a couple weeks ago.  I sent my order through 3 different times with no apparent problems, but I would check order status, and there was nothing there.  I was worried and called IronMind, and they said that they recieved other peoples orders but not mine.  I had ordered from them before with no problems at all, but something is wrong now.  It is really frustrating.

Michael Falkov

Guest badkarma67

would anyone have their phone number??....i wanna be sure about my order and can`t find the order status either

Guest woody36

tel: (530)265-6725

fax:(530)265-4876

e-mail:sales@ironmind.com

These are given in the ironmind catalogue so i hope

it's correct.

Guest Never2Heavy

It’s funny you mentioned your problem. I tried to order off of the internet (at IronMind’s site) and had the same problem with not getting my order to go through.

I called and they said they never received my order.

Anyway…

IronMind

Phone: (530) 265-6725

Fax: (530) 265-4876

I have ordered a lot of stuff off Randall in the last few months and it's always reached me in a couple of weeks - and I'm in Australia!

I had a problem abouta month ago where I got double billed by ordering off the internet. I just called and they took care of it right away. It's obvious there on-line ordering is screwed up but I wouldn't question the integrity of the company and I don't know this for sure but I wouldn't worry about them going anywhere. I am only saying this through experience, bad experiences with on-line orders aren't a true reflection of a company.

FF

I just ordered from them on-line on 03 July, and received notice of my order and the UPS tracking info on 05 July.  I just checked UPS and it's on it's way.  They sure have seemed to have their fair share of problems with their on-line store though.  I've always had good service from Ironmind through their on-line store, but they should know that their web-site problems still cast a bit of a bad reflection on them when they happen.

BC.