"banana Bomb" Cable Attachment

Evan Raftopoulos

I got this from atomik climbing

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-haFpFoheUDA/VXaN8L5XuDI/AAAAAAAAJ9E/sqkefuYpNZM/s1600/photo%252899%2529.JPG

Edited by Evan Raftopoulos

Looks like you are holding a banana. Seriously though I can see how you can hit all angles that you would on an actual table!

The tapered cones look good for the anvil hold https://www.atomikclimbingholds.com/atomik-bomb-missiles

I think all the hanging products they have are very good for improving grip strength. I've been training with them for the past 8 months preparing for Ninja Warrior, before I found out about grippers and Grip Sport.

Looks like you are holding a banana. Seriously though I can see how you can hit all angles that you would on an actual table!

Do you arm wrestle brother? Yes, you can hit all kinds of angles that you otherwise need many different training tools.

I train for it even though I haven't got a table to pull on yet, I do lots of exercises that will give me a headstart when I finally do find a club! I'm starting my degree in september so I'm hoping there is a club around the university!

I train for it even though I haven't got a table to pull on yet, I do lots of exercises that will give me a headstart when I finally do find a club! I'm starting my degree in september so I'm hoping there is a club around the university!

Nice brother, hopefully you'll find people to train with. I'm at the same point, mostly trying to get stronger on my own. I'm still looking for people to train with here in the Bay Area other than a few friends that are not really into it. For some reason it's not popular here. I have a small height adjustable table at my work (PT clinic) that I turn into arm wrestling table sometimes. I also move it by the cable machine if I train alone. Believe it or not I arm wrestle with some of my patients for rehab for shoulder/elbow/wrist injuries, I'm just their resistance (gentle) while they top roll, hook, or press, all of the guys seem to love it and they get stronger at it and their technique improves within weeks. I'm going to visit family in Cyprus this September for a few weeks and I'm hoping to train almost daily with my buddies there. One of them is a competitive powerlifter in Greece and I look forward to training with him (he'll kick my ass).

• Like 1

Sounds like a great job! And they say you shouldn't mix work and hobbies. You should get them to try grippers for rehab! See if there's any #3 closers! At the moment i just do heavy curls, half range curls and heavy preacher curls and occasionally hammer curls. Reverse and DU steel bending and sledgehammer levers for wrist strength help a hell of a lot!

I've been to Greece and turkey a few times and its such a wonderful place. Always had a gym to visit then as it was so hot I'd eat some meat from the buffet and hop in the pool! It got up 50 degrees on my first visit..too hot!

• Like 1

Thanks man, yes I consider myself lucky. I have some of them do lighter grippers (I really like the vice adjustable one for rehab) and many other grip exercises as well. I test them on dynamometer and pinch gauge. I even have a small sledge hammer and other grip tools. That's what I do all day :)

Yes, it gets really hot along the Mediterranean during summer, that's why I try to go in September-October. The water is so clean there and there's nothing like jumping in the water on hot day, then hanging out at the beach and having some margaritas.

• Like 1

Beer on tap all day long doesn't go amiss either. There was a nice lagoon I visited also, water was so nice and clear and clean enough to drink probably!

Hopefully I can go back one day brother.

• Like 1