Juha Harju Meets Truly Grip Legend Laine Snook

Juha Harju

It was great honor for me that Laine Snook came here in Finland to visit me. We spent great weekend together. I got from him very good advices and grip tips how I should continue forward to my grip goals. Here is some highlights of our gripping. I wait with enthusiasm to meet up again Snook.

• Like 5

Amazing...love to been in the same room with these grip legends :ninja:

• Like 1

Incredible to see the legend in action! Well done putting this together.

• Like 1

Always cool watching real strength at work, great videos.

• Like 1

Very strong. After seeing what he did to your mellinium trainer and I know he can lift the millenium dumbbell I guess he would toy with my 98kg inch

• Like 1

20kg Kettlebell Bottom Up lift + 6kg extraweight

11535681_940247459328631_184746858440653

7kg Sledgehammer front levering

11011123_940213585998685_926024588941069

Snook´s grip strength and endurance are totally amazing, super level stuff. Bader, I think that Snook can pick up yours 98kg INCH very easily. :)

Our grip meeting was very successfull. Snook told to me that he really enjoyed train grip with me. Also he mentioned that my grip is not bad at all. :cool Our gripping together gave to him good motivation to start his hard grip train again. Also we planned our next meeting. It will happen here in Finland or Snook´s place in England. Snook is very kind and he will borrow his grip tools for me. Those will help me to clean inch and also for my other grip goals.

• Like 6

Amazing meeting! It was a real return of a legend! Juha - you're done! Looking'll expect new.

Lane did not express any intention to set world records in the axle and SB?

• Like 1

Hello All,

The trip to see Juha was fantastic - we had a great time and we were made to feel so welcome, and I can't thank Juha and his friends enough for that.

As regards the time spent playing with Juha's many grip tools - it was great to see Juha perform, he has an amazingly strong grip, and I mean amazing, and he performed feats of grip strength that I couldn't possibly get close to - for me, however, it was Juha's drive and determination that made me respect him so much - he has a passion for grip that is truly inspiring and I now feel the same drive and determination to get back to some big lifts after a period that has been a very testing time for myself.

I initially wanted to make the trip to help Juha achieve his goal of cleaning the Inch, and having seen the grip strength he has, coupled with the massive overall body strength he has - I can see that he will send the Inch skyward to his shoulder, I have shown Juha a number of exercises and techniques that helped me to achieve that goal - I know that he will work on these things and clean the Inch.

I look forward to returning to Finland to meet up with Juha and his friends, and I am going to give him all the help and encouragement I can to see that he reaches his goal.

You have my greatest respect Juha, and I can't thank you enough for a fantastic weekend.

Good luck,

Laine

Edited by LAINE SNOOK
  • Like 18

20kg Kettlebell Bottom Up lift + 6kg extraweight

11535681_940247459328631_184746858440653

7kg Sledgehammer front levering

11011123_940213585998685_926024588941069

Snook´s grip strength and endurance are totally amazing, super level stuff. Bader, I think that Snook can pick up yours 98kg INCH very easily. :)

Our grip meeting was very successfull. Snook told to me that he really enjoyed train grip with me. Also he mentioned that my grip is not bad at all. :cool Our gripping together gave to him good motivation to start his hard grip train again. Also we planned our next meeting. It will happen here in Finland or Snook´s place in England. Snook is very kind and he will borrow his grip tools for me. Those will help me to clean inch and also for my other grip goals.

Great! I would really like to see my big Inch lifted by you and him. Maybe one day you guys can come to Dubai? Again in 2016 :cool ?

Edit: Wish you best of luck in cleaning the Inch. I know that you can already press it too :cool And I know you will be cleaning it soon hopefully within this year!

Edited by Alawadhi
  • Like 2

Cheers bro. You are very great man. I will talk more with Snook and we will see what happen.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...