Wrist Wrench For Cupping

JamesG

So I have access to a wrist wrench and I am horrible at it. Any tips routine wise to bring it up? I keep going to a max and missing. Timed holds? Negs? Thoughts?

Its like rolling thunder right ? or not

grease the groove ? method from "naked warrior" book:

for example you can hold 50kg 50% of your max(max time), throught the day multiple times every full hour, once you are satisfied with time add weight and then build up time again

So you have something to choose from, i'm glad if i could help.

Personally i training towel hangs with this method.

Edit. Meanwhile i came up with idea, you can attach this to pulling bar and sway a little to make a forearms really work.I'm editing and editing as i think a lot.It's too short for 2 hands, but u can still try one hand hang after much practise.

Edited by Iron Claws

Start with 50-60% your 1RM for a deadlift and do curls with it. Over time add weight and/or volume and I'll bet you'll get some improvement.

No negs unless you wanna blow out wrist tendons. I'd do moderate weight volume work to get the wrist tendons used to the resistance before you go heavy.

• Like 1

Check out Assist-A-Grips too. They feel more like gripping an opponent's hand than anything else I have felt

• Like 1

Check out Assist-A-Grips too. They feel more like gripping an opponent's hand than anything else I have felt

I wanna get the assist-a-grips and also the new Anvil grip from Silvis, seems to be great for top roll exercises. James, have you tried that one yet?