Official Mm0 Race With Prize

EJ Livesey

So submitted my video attempt to Bill this morning, we will see what his verdict is.

So submitted my video attempt to Bill this morning, we will see what his verdict is.

And we have one more player

Not even sure he's a white/red light. Regardless three independent opinions will render a verdict.

Not even sure he's a white/red light. Regardless three independent opinions will render a verdict.

Yeah don't think he is a judge but I'm guessing he will be the one who will let me know the verdict?

The winner is Simon Norevi. He did a hell of a job.

If a mod sees this can you please close this thread. I will be doing more of these challenges in the future. Thanks to everyone that showed interest.

• Like 3

If a mod sees this can you please close this thread. I will be doing more of these challenges in the future. Thanks to everyone that showed interest.

Once again thank-you EJ for contributing, sure made the race more interesting

I owe you big times buddy! ;) Really thankfull and the money will be really well spent. :D

• Like 1