Race To Mm0 (2015)

Evan Raftopoulos

I'm definitely in this! I'm more serious about gripper training now then I have ever been. Totally hooked on grippers lately!

• Like 2

Dude if you submitted that to the judges and showed the handles clearer you would be MM0 already.

• Like 2

I'm in.

er, where can i find the rules for MM0?

Edited by exarmy
  • Like 1

It will be pinned somewhere but you need to:

Become a grip board contributor, take a video of a mms #3 close and send the link to wannagrip but put the video as 'unlisted' it must be unseen by anyone untill the judges decide

Hope this helps!

Nice dude! were you waiting for the race to start to post that? LOL. Josh is right.

IMO this specific race should be for those who can't close #3 as of yesterday when I posted this. But that's just me. What do others think? Regardless of this race you should totally submit a video you seem ready bro. :bow

Edited by Evan Raftopoulos
  • Like 1

For those that are racing to the MM0 cert, what other exercises will you be doing to help build up i.e. weights. I don't have the opportunity to go to the gym so will only be using grippers to build up

What I'm thinking at this point is to do is gripper training twice a week up to 30 min each, one session lighter workout focus on reps with easier grippers that I can TNS, the other heavier work: MMS attempts, negatives, choker attempts with #3 and above.

the other days of the week training with weights , calisthenics, one day bouldering/campusing and at least one day a week rest. Will see if I stick to this though, I change my mind all the time.

I will post an attempt of #3 MMS tonight so you guys know my baseline.

Nice dude! were you waiting for the race to start to post that? LOL. Josh is right.

IMO this specific race should be for those who can't close #3 as of yesterday when I posted this. But that's just me. What do others think? Regardless of this race you should totally submit a video you seem ready bro. :bow

Thanks man!! Yeah i agree with you. It's not much of a meaning with a race when you already can close it. I think so to :) will just make sure to do a better video.

Or we can have you join and end the race lol

Look forward to seeing your MM0 vid bro!

• Like 1

yes, this is my easier CoC3, only 144 rated by CPW. This was the best out of 5 attempts.

Edited by Evan Raftopoulos

You did a great job from the beginning, you will smash it soon!

thanks brother! I didn't expect to close it that much, the first attempts sucked but thanks to what we are doing here I found my motivation.

thanks man! I want this Mash Monster cert so bad now. I will do whatever it takes.

Ofcourse Radders, thats why you here! :)

Hm, maybe I need to try it too, one hard gripper, to see how much is needed, hehe.

Great work Evan, gonna have to a video of my attempt

thanks bro, yeah let's go!

Hm, maybe I need to try it too, one hard gripper, to see how much is needed, hehe.

what's your hardest gripper right after the RB rated 140?

based on how you closed your RB 140 I think that if you can get a hold of a #3 between 140-150 you'll be a Mash Monster within days.

• Like 1