Race To Mm0 (2015)

Evan Raftopoulos

friendly race, whoever wishes can join. So far it's me, Josh, Jüri, radders112 based on this thread. We can all share our progress here.

• Like 2

awesome thread. Good luck and I look forward to watching the progress.

• Like 2

Good to see another challenge ("race to...") thread! Hope to see all you guys on the MM0 and beyond list.

• Like 3

Good luck everyone! Also, give it your best this year Mike I'm sure you have it in you!

Good idea Evan :D

Great idea Evan! Be sure to post video's here showing all attempts (hit or miss)

Hey radders i had an idea earlier if one of us orders two GHP6's from cannon we can split the cost of the total sum for both of them when they get back and save on shipping. In theory we would pay half the shipping we normally would.

Wont be able to do this for atleast a month or two but it could work :huh:

• Like 1

Hey radders i had an idea earlier if one of us orders two GHP6's from cannon we can split the cost of the total sum for both of them when they get back and save on shipping. In theory we would pay half the shipping we normally would.

Wont be able to do this for atleast a month or two but it could work :huh:

Good idea Josh, I was thinking something similar. I've also asked someone who stocks IM and grip tools through ebay if they can stock GHP's in the UK but still waiting for an answer on that one. Bit off topic . . . they also said they can get also Rolling Thunder for £85 with shipping which is £5 less than I can find elsewhere

• Like 1

Good luck to all you too!!

Now I need to buy my first #3.

Idea of you 2 having one order is nice one, would join you but I'm from Estonia.. I just need one #3, rated by (CPW)

J.

Edited by Jüri Sankman
  • Like 2

I love these threads...using the race to MM0 thread helped me greatly...I'll be following this race

• Like 2

I miss the old thread, but maybe a fresh start is in order.

I'm working back up from a #2.5 1" set.

• Like 1

I just watched your close of a #3 in the older thread...be interesting to watch you work your way back up

Just thought a fresh start would be nice since that one is two years old. Perhaps it’s nice to have a new race at the beginning of each year, but whatever people want.

I'm still squeezing. This has proved harder than I anticipated

you'll get it brother!

Great idea Evan! Be sure to post video's here showing all attempts (hit or miss)

Not all, just the least embarassing :grin:

Good luck to all you too!!

Now I need to buy my first #3.

Idea of you 2 having one order is nice one, would join you but I'm from Estonia.. I just need one #3, rated by (CPW)

J.

Wait! Let me close mine first and then you can buy one :D

good to see you here Yori!

Just thought a fresh start would be nice since that one is two years old. Perhaps it’s nice to have a new race at the beginning of each year, but whatever people want.

My post was only intended as a joke, I'm actually glad to see people bringing back the race for the MM0 gripper. Going to be great to see what people can do.

• Like 1

Wait! Let me close mine first and then you can buy one :D

Nah, then you can send me yours then , hehe.

• Like 1

For those that are racing to the MM0 cert, what other exercises will you be doing to help build up i.e. weights. I don't have the opportunity to go to the gym so will only be using grippers to build up

Probably would sell you mine..but then how would I cert the MM0? ;)

Heh, thanks Josh :) I could buy one unrated, but.. its unrated.. too bad, need something in #145+/-1.

Good luck, gentlemen.

Thank you!

For those that are racing to the MM0 cert, what other exercises will you be doing to help build up i.e. weights. I don't have the opportunity to go to the gym so will only be using grippers to build up

Hm.. I do not lift any weights too (used to in 2012). Just run once per week and 2 times per week some pullups/pushups and triceps exercise with bodyweight. And grippers once a week. So nothing special for grip..

I will be doing heavy bench and squats to aid grippers!

Videos of bench and squat work going up at the weekend :D

• Like 1

I have found that heavy squats and deads really help improve overall strength....

Videos of bench and squat work going up at the weekend

looking forward to the videos