Silver Bullet World Record

John McCarter

FYI, For those interested in knowing what my WR #3 rated at I had Andrew Pantke rate it for me. He informed me it RGC'd at 158.9 lbs.

• Like 1

FYI, For those interested in knowing what my WR #3 rated at I had Andrew Pantke rate it for me. He informed me it RGC'd at 158.9 lbs.

Well, that makes it all the more impressive. Congratulations!

• Like 1

Well, that makes it all the more impressive. Congratulations!
Thank you Sir !

Well I hope when it eventually comes to my certification attempt I dont get one that hard!

• Like 1

Well I hope when it eventually comes to my certification attempt I dont get one that hard!
I hear ya Chuck. Last Silver Bullet attempt I had was a RGC 164lb #3 rated by Andrew. Quite a stiffy.
  • Like 1

158.9 and 164 are definitely demonic 3's....much respect

• Like 1

164! Has anyone had a tougher 3 than that ever rated?

Id like to add, that was a 44 second hold that day for those interested.

158.9 and 164 are definitely demonic 3's....much respect

Thanks Man !!

Id like to thank Andrew Pantke for taking the time to rate my gripper for me. Much appreciated !!

• Like 1

The last two SB attempts you've made have been w/ tough #3s, probably top 5% or better in terms of rating! Amazing strength and endurance Kody!

• Like 1

Any time Kody. It was fun getting to squeeze on the World Record Gripper.

• Like 1

Thank you Bob ! That 164 sure was a bear ! I think Andrew said that was the hardest 3 he'd ever seen.

Holy crap that's a hard 3! What kind of spread is on that thing?

Thank you Bob ! That 164 sure was a bear ! I think Andrew said that was the hardest 3 he'd ever seen.

Cant remember exactly off the top of my head John but I think it was like 3.125 inches or 3 and an eighth.
  • Like 1

Cant remember exactly off the top of my head John but I think it was like 3.125 inches or 3 and an eighth.

Thanks man, that's what I was thinking the spread might be around for a 3 too be at that strength.

The handles where buried closer to the spring than anything else I've ever seen. My easy #3 (143) had about 3/8" less mounting depth.

Thanks man, that's what I was thinking the spread might be around for a 3 too be at that strength.

Your welcome John. Anytime !

The handles where buried closer to the spring than anything else I've ever seen. My easy #3 (143) had about 3/8" less mounting depth.

Soon as I seen you laugh after opening it up and guessing a 158 I knew it was gonna be a little tough.

Its actually a 163.75 #3 to be exact. Just checked. I thought it was a 164 something. Either way a big boy #3.

• Like 1