David Wigren

Cannon

The gripper has arrived! :devil

Also known as: DOA

I hope so :grin:

Customs however got their hands on this package as well. Doesn't look like they opened it. But they slapped on a note and some extra plastic on the package and charged me about $50 for it. Which is more than what they had me pay for three grippers :getlost: in my last package. I'm guessing it might have to do with the insurance value on the package or something. Anyhow doesn't really matter, it's a small price to pay for the privilege to attempt and hopefully close such a historical gripper!

• Like 2

That sux. We mark the gripper as a "gift" and specifically place a note on the declaration that the item will be returned. Really sorry about that David. That's a lot of money.

I'm excited for you Wiggy. Kill It good and dead.

• Like 1

The attempt has been made. An unlisted Youtube clip will soon be uploaded and sent for judging.

• Like 1

Video sent to Matt and Bill P! It's in the hands of the judges now.

Edited by David_wigren
  • Like 3

3 whites.

The judges reported that the video was very hard to judge due to the distance from the hand, lighting, etc.

He certified right hand only. He failed on the left attempts.

3 whites.

The judges reported that the video was very hard to judge due to the distance from the hand, lighting, etc.

Thank you, and a big thanks to the judges! Yeah I apologize for that. I've judged my fair share of certs. One should think I would be better at it lol. But I've had a hard time setting up a reliable stand in the gym for filming gripper closes. Didn't want to risk stepping out of frame so I asked a buddy to film it at the brightest spot at the gym. We probably should've rehearsed it before starting the video. I'll definitely work on it before I go for the MM2!

3 whites.

Thank you, and a big thanks to the judges! Yeah I apologize for that. I've judged my fair share of certs. One should think I would be better at it lol. But I've had a hard time setting up a reliable stand in the gym for filming gripper closes. Didn't want to risk stepping out of frame so I asked a buddy to film it at the brightest spot at the gym. We probably should've rehearsed it before starting the video. I'll definitely work on it before I go for the MM2!

Awesome dude.

• Like 1

I almost forgot to mention it. The MM1 is on its way home! Should be back in the states early next week.

Nice job!

• Like 1