138 Pound #3 From Cannon!

silverbackgrip

Dude, huge congrats on being able to snag this! Very rare and saught after indeed. Well I'll just throw this out there but if you ever get tired of it and want someone to take it off your hands I call dibs!! haha. Happy Crushing!

Dude, huge congrats on being able to snag this! Very rare and saught after indeed. Well I'll just throw this out there but if you ever get tired of it and want someone to take it off your hands I call dibs!! haha. Happy Crushing!

Thx my dude, and yea... If I every let go of this gripper, you'll be the first to know lol

Lol...that's some funny stuff man...made me laugh out loud and what not...but also, very nice close indeed!

a ghp block has nothing to do with a mash monster set. you should review the rules if you think your ready for the MM ladder.

also, for the MM0 the video has to be submitted and voted on.

a ghp block has nothing to do with a mash monster set. you should review the rules if you think your ready for the MM ladder.

also, for the MM0 the video has to be submitted and voted on.

Thx for the correction on the GHP block. Now I know better lol

And I know about the MM0 video submission rules, this video I uploaded is just an unboxing, not a MM0 submission.

Edited by Euclides
  • Like 1

No matter the low rating, it's still a #3 and you're sitting on alot of gripper strength to be able to TNS it. Strong work brother!

• Like 1

I was adding that about the MM0 because it was mentioned. that's the kind of thing that gets stuck in someones head and then they don't understand why their posted 3 close wasn't good enough, etc.

Okay so you are legit. This is impressive

yessir! lol thx man

Lol...that's some funny stuff man...made me laugh out loud and what not...but also, very nice close indeed!

glad you enjoyed it bruh, more on the way!

So....is that MM0? Lol.

Nice close bro

thx my dude, I'm prob gonna submit my MM0 attempt after the meet up with Napalm.

No matter the low rating, it's still a #3 and you're sitting on alot of gripper strength to be able to TNS it. Strong work brother!

thx brother! (Hulk Hogan voice)

Nice close dude.

Entertaining for sure! That's definitely the 138 tag I made. Sorry, it might just be me, but for the life of me I cannot see the stamps on the gripper even in 720p. Would you consider taking a clearer video without all the cuts? Even if you show the stamps, if there is a splice in the video afterward, well, why show the stamps?

You definitely have the right "gear". Your thumb pad is huge.

• Like 3

Entertaining for sure! That's definitely the 138 tag I made. Sorry, it might just be me, but for the life of me I cannot see the stamps on the gripper even in 720p. Would you consider taking a clearer video without all the cuts? Even if you show the stamps, if there is a splice in the video afterward, well, why show the stamps?

You definitely have the right "gear". Your thumb pad is huge.

Glad you liked it! I'm actually finishing up my last grip workout before meeting Napalm on Wed... let me get my camera

I appreciate your willingness to squash doubts this time around! I think you have the strength, but also a cloud of doubt to overcome. And the blurriness and edits leave questions. You have a good attitude about the criticism though, thank you.

• Like 1

I appreciate your willingness to squash doubts this time around! I think you have the strength, but also a cloud of doubt to overcome. And the blurriness and edits leave questions. You have a good attitude about the criticism though, thank you.

All good man, here is the vid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48sFPwzwlyY

Edited by Euclides
  • Like 3

I don't mean to be too much of a skeptic, and I realize a meeting with Jedd is already upcoming, but shouldn't the video close also include the opening of the gripper?

• Like 1

I don't mean to be too much of a skeptic, and I realize a meeting with Jedd is already upcoming, but shouldn't the video close also include the opening of the gripper?

Yeah... But it's a training video, right? That's the "cloud of doubt" coming through. I felt it too. It will be nice after he meets with Jedd. All things considered, that's a pretty dang solid close.

Here is something else I think about a lot:

I, 160# Matt Cannon, can no set that same gripper down to about 1/4". I did before it shipped. I destroyed it with a ~25mm set. DESTROYED in a way that would embarrass your mother. I underwrite mortgages for a living and we spend a lot of time talking about "reasonableness". Does this income make sense? Does this janitor make $76k per year? He's been there 26 years. Is it reasonable?

I have no business closing #3s. My wrists get sore when I do push-ups. I have arthritis. I can't grow a full beard. But I can crush #3s?

This gripper is a #3, yes. But it's a daisy to be sure. Euclides at 6'3" 290 with que ball thumb pads has every right no-setting this gripper. It's reasonable. It's a training video and he shut the gripper and it makes sense and it's actually only marginally impressive for someone that size.

I'm ready to just watch the show. No outlandish claims are being made so far.

• Like 7

The Video in post #1 has him opening the package, the second video shows the stamp clearly and a second close.

Yeah... But it's a training video, right? That's the "cloud of doubt" coming through. I felt it too. It will be nice after he meets with Jedd. All things considered, that's a pretty dang solid close.

Here is something else I think about a lot:

I, 160# Matt Cannon, can no set that same gripper down to about 1/4". I did before it shipped. I destroyed it with a ~25mm set. DESTROYED in a way that would embarrass your mother. I underwrite mortgages for a living and we spend a lot of time talking about "reasonableness". Does this income make sense? Does this janitor make $76k per year? He's been there 26 years. Is it reasonable?

I have no business closing #3s. My wrists get sore when I do push-ups. I have arthritis. I can't grow a full beard. But I can crush #3s?

This gripper is a #3, yes. But it's a daisy to be sure. Euclides at 6'3" 290 with que ball thumb pads has every right no-setting this gripper. It's reasonable. It's a training video and he shut the gripper and it makes sense and it's actually only marginally impressive for someone that size.

I'm ready to just watch the show. No outlandish claims are being made so far.

That was what i was thinking. A guy that huge with those hands TNSing that #3 is equivalent to a non-athletic 6'4 220lb guy who can casually slam dunk. I'll be much more interested to see how the meeting with Jed goes. Frankly I hope he meets with someone credible once he begins closing the big grippers again, i.e. if he closes the GHP 9 again with a deep set, that would be much more impressive. That being said I couldn't have done better.

lol some of these guys make me laugh with the requests to open grippers and all this. The guy obviously likes to make videos and project a persona while having fun. I will watch any video by this guy as they are entertaining. Good to see some personality in grip videos.

Edited by king crusher
  • Like 6

lol some of these guys make me laugh with the requests to open grippers and all this. The guy obviously likes to make videos and project a persona while having fun. I will watch any video by this guy as they are entertaining. Good to see some personality in grip videos.

Exactly. Far more entertaining than me trying to shut my kids up for 30 seconds so I can try to get a close filmed on my phone. Haha.

And I might be wrong on this, but I think there's an unwritten rule that the burden of proof around here starts with grippers beyond #3 level. I think we can dust off the monocles once the #4 cert claims start back up.

• Like 2