Napalm Vs Silverback

silverbackgrip

Dude don't worry about it..work your way up on here and at the same time you will regain credibility from the board! So don't disappear

Disappear or not the board will keep on moving. But what I meant in my post is not to prove to people he's a troll again. If he wanna vanish let him. We will still train, get stronger, and post legit videos

• Like 4

I assume this didn't happen?

• Like 1

I heard from Jedd that it did not happen.

I've missed all of the original drama, but I take it there was quite a lot. Can't we all just get along and break records?

• Like 1

I've missed all of the original drama, but I take it there was quite a lot. Can't we all just get along and break records?

Back when he was posting and making videos consistently 2 or 3 years back, I only watched one of his videos at the time to see what all the hubbub was about. All I remember was that there was a guy in a gorilla suit standing there heavy breathing for most of it, then cut away to a quick gripper close. I thought then wtf did I just waste my time on this garbage for. As far as I can tell he is still just some guy who likes to wear a gorilla suit from time to time until proven otherwise.

- Aaron

• Like 5

We should bury this one. He comes back.....cold shoulder. 2 strikes and youre out, this aint baseball.

• Like 3

Once a troll, always a troll

• Like 1

I have the "If I could get a grip on reality ..." t-shirt. Can't wear it around the kids :)

I hoped the meet would go down.
This man is BS and no more, excuse after excuse...what a waste of space and effort! :(

• Like 2

Disappear or not the board will keep on moving. But what I meant in my post is not to prove to people he's a troll again. If he wanna vanish let him. We will still train, get stronger, and post legit videos

You know, of all the recent threads and posts concerning the video artist formerly known as Silverback, I think this sums it up best.

• Like 2