Napalm Vs Silverback

silverbackgrip

n3p10n.png

The date has been set! Next Wednesday on April 29th, WORLDS WILL COLLIDE!

In all seriousness though, Jedd was nice enough to offer a training session with him and I accepted.

Lets be real, he's forgotten more about grip than I even know, I would be a fool not to accept his help.

Jedd, like many of you guys, even said it himself... If I want to establish myself as a legitimate "gripster" and gain access to things like the MM ladder, then I have to shut some grippers in front of well established Grip Athletes.

Obviously, since I haven't trained in over 2 years since my injury, I sadly wont be able to smash a #3.5 next Wed. But I do plan on closing some #3's and learning as much as I can from the master.

• Like 7

Well, I must say, if this whole grip thing doesn't pan out for you, then you should seriously consider being a promoter of some sort!

Well, I must say, if this whole grip thing doesn't pan out for you, then you should seriously consider being a promoter of some sort!

Very true. Hes a natural born entertainer. No matter what happens next, it will be fun to watch.

• Like 1

Wednesday, Wednesday, Wednesday! You will pay for the whole seat but you will only need the edge!!! (Monster Truck Voice)

• Like 7

Jedd I assume you will have the camera out?

• Like 1

Does whoever loses have to shave their beard?

Lol, That would def take things up a notch

Edited by Euclides

Wtf why Wed? That means I can't make it due to work...maybe I'll see if I can take 1/2 day off!

• Like 2

Wtf why Wed? That means I can't make it due to work...maybe I'll see if I can take 1/2 day off!

ya, I wish I could make it also but during the week is impossible

I can guess what happens next.

"Tell the whole world what you intend to do, but do it first" (Actions speak louder than words) - Napolean Hill

• Like 1

Well, I'll tell you something, DIESELS, I saw the Silverback was deciding on making a comeback to the grip world and I've gotta make a run to the dirty jersey next week anyway, so I guess you could say the planets were aligned, gripaholics.

And don't you worry about videography. I have a few different cameras and I'm sure one of them will get turned on at some point, to capture the encounter, brotherrrrr.

• Like 1

Well, I'll tell you something, DIESELS, I saw the Silverback was deciding on making a comeback to the grip world and I've gotta make a run to the dirty jersey next week anyway, so I guess you could say the planets were aligned, gripaholics.

And don't you worry about videography. I have a few different cameras and I'm sure one of them will get turned on at some point, to capture the encounter, brotherrrrr.

Awesome!

This encounter should be broadcasted live to the GB via Skype :D

This encounter should be broadcasted live to the GB via Skype :D

I'm thinking pay per view! Katching!!!

Jedd,

Maybe you can take an Inch DB as well. I bet with this guys baseline of strength and his size, he may be close to lifting it or even lifting it first day. Especially with a few pointers from a master. He seems like a decent candidate.

• Like 2

Jedd,

Maybe you can take an Inch DB as well. I bet with this guys baseline of strength and his size, he may be close to lifting it or even lifting it first day. Especially with a few pointers from a master. He seems like a decent candidate.

The Inch is a big thing to take so far. Euclides, do you think you have a chance to lift the Inch?

The Inch is a big thing to take so far. Euclides, do you think you have a chance to lift the Inch?

Tbh... I have no idea. I wanna say yea, but I've never lifted anything comparable.

If you could bring it, Cool... if not, all good.

Edited by Euclides

Tbh... I have no idea. I wanna say yea, but I've never lifted anything comparable.

If you could bring it, Cool... if not, all good.

It's worth a try if you can lift over 200 lbs. on a 2" axle 1-handed or ~275 1-handed on a straight oly bar with revolving sleeves.

• Like 1

Wasn't this the guy that used to be so hated that you became hate if you mentioned his name on gripboard?

Wasn't this the guy that used to be so hated that you became hate if you mentioned his name on gripboard?

Not sure about all that, but yes, there's a ton of controversy around this guy.

Jedd,

It's not easy to lift the Inch. Bigger people than him tried my Inch and failed. Good luck to him meeting with Jedd first IF he will meet him, then good luck to him closing a #3, then good luck to him lifting the Inch which I doubt (I doubt he'll meet him as he claimed in other topic started by him)

I don't get why state a claim then back away from it?!? What's the worst what could happen . . . either dent your ego or prove people wrong!!