Question?

Lucasraymond

On a side note, I noticed that Juha's poll was made public so that everyone can see which way each other voted. I'm not sure that was a move in the right direction, but that's my opinion.

I suspect this was unintentional.

I posted the poll. This was like my 3rd poll ever and 1st for the feat's system, so that was my fault.

• Like 1

As long as we have Philadelphia and Pittsburgh, incidentally where we get more than 75% of our 50,000+ inmates, we will always be a blue state. Please do not lump those of us who live in the sticks and cling to our guns and religions in with those who believe welfare is a career choice.

Wait a second...(humor)

Politics dont have shit to do with this. Makes everyone look bad.

I disagree. The only people that look bad right now are the guys getting butt hurt about it.

Well thank goodness we have your all knowing Texan wisdom to guide us.

No im not, you wanna call truce now ,np with me, ive backed you plenty, but i really find discussing political affiliantion and such distasteful when we are hear to discuss grip related issues. Im sorry Tommy, you know I respect you.

haven't read the whole thread but want to chime in on a couple things.

chris: i think the voting is a good bit more work than the old way. setting up the voting and checking back on it can be a pain.

IROC z: the nice thing about the lists is that it's a lot of stuff never contested and a better spread as far as difficulty. maybe 2x45 is in a comp but, what about 2x25, 2x35, 2x25k?

as far as public/private polls. I have never done anything to select private voting. it must be the default. setting ti public was a snafu.