Inch Dumbbell Lift: Body Weight Less Than The Dumbbell!

odin

Odin, it was Martin Arildssons.

• Like 1

Odin, it was Martin Arildssons.

Thank you Captain Sam, it was an impressive lift, I've watched it a few times over the years!

Thanks Odin, it is certanly the gripfeat im most proud of :-)

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Major improvement with my left hand; this is my best air with the Inch DB LH so far. I'm pretty close to where I was with my right hand at this exact time a year ago.

gallery_3446_59_91623.png

• Like 3

Very strong Bob. Congrats

• Like 1

Awesome job! Farmerswalk??

• Like 1

Looks like a little friendly competition between your hands, Bob. Definitely not a one hand wonder!

• Like 1

Looks like a little friendly competition between your hands, Bob. Definitely not a one hand wonder!

Whoa, whoa, whoa... One hand wonders on the inch are still cooler than two hand no lifters. Lol

Maybe so. But at least I'm balanced. Both my hands are equally incapable of lifting the Inch.

• Like 1

That's some crazy Pound for Pound strength. Good stuff.

Thanks Euclides! Look forward to seeing you try the Inch; you may be able to manhandle it with your size and strength.

Very strong Bob. Congrats

Thanks Bader!

I love it! Keep killin it brother!

Thanks Tommy! Looking forward to seeing you getting it LH soon to go along with all your dominant RH work! I tried your suitcase lift the other day and didn't do very well-let's just say it was ridiculously difficult.

Awesome job! Farmerswalk??

Burkhard, I would assume someone would need to be able to deadlift close to Eric Milfield's level to do that. My arthritic S/I and lumbar region would need some major rehab and strength development to get anywhere in that ballpark. The pick would be the toughest part for me to say the least-I'm guessing you would need an overabundance of strength to pick them and keep the focus on the grip aspect (and in the crazy-hard suitcase position) while lifting and transitioning to a walk. The walk itself i can see doing in 3-5 years if the Inch DBs were each on a high platform at the start. Hmmm, I think I thought of a way to train for it, damn it are you guys trying to kill me with all the Farmer's Walk encouragement? :)

Thanks Eric! Left hand is always behind my right on every feat. It is at least 10% weaker than my right hand on the Inch and even more in some other areas. I don't "force" my LH to keep up with my RH or slow my RH work down in an effort to stay "even" as it doesn't seem to help and my LH eventually gets to the RH level of a year or two ago in most areas.

Right now I can lift the Inch fully at least a couple times on most days (struggle much more on low-humidity days) even hold it a few seconds RH, but w/ LH I just recently started getting controlled air only 2-3 times and typically in the 8-12" range. Still need a better lockout LH.

I'd like to lift at least a few different Inch DBs, just like when you first lift the Blob or 2x45 you want to try different people's equipment to make sure you are not just limited to doing it on yours.

• Like 2

Bob, You should really go for the walk in the long run. As it always is for us mortals - keep going and going and going....

• Like 1