Purchasing Grippers From The Uk

Sam Radford

Sorry if already answered in a previous thread but due to living in the UK I am limited to what grippers I can buy (Usually IM) but now I am entering CoC #2.5 territory I need grippers to bridge the gap up to a #3. Such as GHP and WT and eventually MM grippers.

I can see you do ship intentionally, how long does this delivery take and are there customs to be paid? I take it other members outside the US order from you so maybe they can help on this too

• Like 1

The delivery time mostly depends on your local customs. In germany it uasuly takes between 2 and 3 weeks. We also have to pay import sales tax and customs duties.

Hi,

I just orderd from Matt so it will take some weeks until i get my order.

But as i know if you stay below 150Euro you do not need to pay costums.(Shipping costs do not count) Over 22Euro you have to pay turn over tax.

Thats how it is in Austria.. as we are EU that should be the same.. i think

I live in the UK and have ordered from cannon a few times Coc#3s, extended grand master and iron mind pads.

For the last two costed £45 all together including shipping and didn't pay any tax. Takes about 6days :D

• Like 2

I live in the UK and have ordered from cannon a few times Coc#3s, extended grand master and iron mind pads.

For the last two costed £45 all together including shipping and didn't pay any tax. Takes about 6days :D

Josh thats really good value, have you ever ordered to the point where customs are charged? Was thinking about 2-3 grippers but read somewhere that the value of over £15 adds charges from customs . . . unless Cannon write on the box low value and tick gift??

From what I remember cannon only put on the parcel the value of the gripper in dollars so it wasn't anywhere near getting taxed.

From what I read you only get charged tax if it's over £35.

Just order if I were you I've never worried about the tax, never been a problem from other suppliers when I've brought horseshoes aswell that got up past £35 in the states

im in the UK aswell. i ordered 3 grippers from Canon and im sure it was pretty cheap. Fast delivery too!

im in the UK aswell. i ordered 3 grippers from Canon and im sure it was pretty cheap. Fast delivery too!

Yeah dude, amazon orders aren't even delivered as fast as cannon orders. It's unreal.
  • Like 1

I ordered 3 from CPW... no problems or customs charges. Remarkably quick to as it was a couple of weeks before Christmas.

Thanks everyone, I totally missed this thread and the answers above are great.

For all international orders we declare the value of each gripper at $15/ea and there is not an invoice in the box.

Yeah dude, amazon orders aren't even delivered as fast as cannon orders. It's unreal.

Boom! We're going to start delivering domestic orders with drones.

• Like 1