Inch Dumbbell

ChimpGrip

Posting videos using the bar?

Yup! If you want a fat handled loadable dumbbell that you can load up 200/250/500lbs on and use it that would be massively impressive to see.

Yup! If you want a fat handled loadable dumbbell that you can load up 200/250/500lbs on and use it that would be massively impressive to see.

I've never have posted an Internet video before, but if I reach my goals I will definitely find a way to do it and get over it

Inch bells are EASY to find. It's finding a cheap one that's rare lol.

No kidding. Id like to one day have a millenium and my own snookenstein or whatever it's called dumbbell.

Chimpgrip what is the heaviest dumbbell you are currently working with since you want some 200's?

155s are as high as I've gone (to do rows) and it was fairly easy. Full range of motion, no strain, no lifting straps. I have loaded weights in my gym (what I've turned my garage into) and that's the heaviest I can make a dumbbell (do not have a bar long enough to make it 200)

This should hold everything you need: http://www.mattkroc.com/shop/kroc-row-dumbbell-handle/

• Like 1

WAANNTTT but with a 2-inch sleeve.

I've never have posted an Internet video before, but if I reach my goals I will definitely find a way to do it and get over it

Inch bells are EASY to find. It's finding a cheap one that's rare lol.

No kidding. Id like to one day have a millenium and my own snookenstein or whatever it's called dumbbell.

Relatively cheap but for the fact we had to a get a bunch made... then add shipping.

I have one similar to the Kroc one but shorter and with a 2 3\8 " handle. It will hold ten 10 lb plates per side. Shop teacher at the school I coached at made it for me Cost me a case of beer.

• Like 1

Careful brother, you just might get a few orders for dumbell handles lol

Hahaha only if they want to wait forever cause I have a crap ton of projects going

And here i thought i found some 2 inch dumbell handles, let me know when you are available to make a pair plz!