I'm Ready For An Axle But Which One?

Jared Goguen

5 minutes ago, Blackjaw said:

I will 3rd or 4th Luke making quality/bullet proof stuff. I am new to the grip game but have pretty much decided to go with his stuff whenever I can.

Good choice. You can’t go wrong with Andrew(FBBC) , Luke or Gils (Barrel Strength Systems) gear. Those guys take great pride in their equipment and in my personal experience go out of their way to accommodate you as well. 

I also recommend finding a local guy for odds and ends as well. 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, FrankSobotka said:

I’ve talked about Titan multiple times on this board and never had this experience. Not sure I’ve ever seen it either. 

With that said I’m a frugal bastard but if I was going to spend money I’d buy from Luke over Rogue any day. 

Yea man, I was approached directly and so have some others. Just to be aware. I am all for talking about anything you want and believe it is a free market, Just be advised. Titan is a sore subject for some. The wording of it was that they do not provide any grip promoting or contests or grip board affiliation. I was very taken aback by that as I thought equipment was to be discussed here regardless of who makes it as long as we are not deliberately trying to sell or promote our own products. But, call me crazy! 

Edited by Guest

On 9/17/2019 at 3:53 PM, WestSlope said:

Go with Arm Assassin. Luke's gear is solid and he's one of us.

Edited by Chez
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

Yea man, I was approached directly and so have some others. Just to be aware. I am all for talking about anything you want and believe it is a free market, Just be advised. Titan is a sore subject for some. The wording of it was that they do not provide any grip promoting or contests or grip board affiliation. I was very taken aback by that as I thought equipment was to be discussed here regardless of who makes it as long as we are not deliberately trying to sell or promote our own products. But, call me crazy! 

Heretic. 

2 hours ago, FrankSobotka said:

I’ve talked about Titan multiple times on this board and never had this experience. Not sure I’ve ever seen it either. 

With that said I’m a frugal bastard but if I was going to spend money I’d buy from Luke over Rogue any day. 

My apologies. As I said I was just speaking in terms of cost, which I know is a real limiting factor for some people. I know that the guy that owns the gym I go to caters mostly to bodybuilding, so he's probably not ever going to host an armlifting event and likewise won't shell out a bunch of money for something only a few people will use. If I had buckets of money laying around I would invest in the Ironmind Apollon's Axle.