Misha Koklyaev's Challenge: 6 Collars Pinch Lift

Ivan Beritashvili

Our famous strongman threw in brutal bonebreaking challenge - pinching of SIX olympic bar collars (2,5 kg each) with one hand.
At first try that feat seemed impossible to me with my finger spread length. I felt that pointer and pinkie are very close to dislocation, and I can't grab the collars properly.
A week after I did a proper warm-up and then did stretching of knuckles for about 15 minutes. And I felt that it is possible. Awesome feat, very spectacular!
  • Like 2

I don't understand. Can you explain?

Yea I know. That language barrier will get ya every time.

Ivan who is this vampire clown Misha is lifting with in his new videos? Is it a joke ?

Like it!

Did with Brookfield watching a crossed handle pair of globe dumbbells 134 each ( 264) one handed. I don't know if other bells can fit crosswise like that. Tough real painful feat. Bells still in gym ready for visitors. Fun stuff like that always interests me trying odd stuff like the old timers!

This man is truly amazing , a good friend in arms and a stellar competitor! Every time I have been with him he has truly amazed me with his attitude and spirit.