Potential Coc#4 Candidate.

Sam Scott

Those are some thick hands.

I can't believe how easily he sets the grippers with just a casual little thumb bump.

• Like 2

Wow he makes that 3.5 look like a joke. Huge bone structure on that guy.

If I'm not mistaken that's Kirill Sarychev. He's just recently put up the second biggest raw bench of all time at 719 pounds. Hes also an 800+ raw deadlifter and I think he's still a junior lifter.

edit: I remember seeing a picture of Kirill and Brandon Lilly comparing hand size and he made Brandon look like a little kid...

Edited by Wayne

If I'm not mistaken that's Kirill Sarychev. He's just recently put up the second biggest raw bench of all time at 719 pounds. Hes also an 800+ raw deadlifter and I think he's still a junior lifter.

edit: I remember seeing a picture of Kirill and Brandon Lilly comparing hand size and he made Brandon look like a little kid...

I have read Kirill is almost 2 meters tall and makes almost anyone look like a kid. Another thing I've read (but mind you this is just an internet rumor thing) is that in Russia most people consider Kirill's bench the real record, since it was more paused than Eric Spoto's current WR. This could just be a rumor or even my mistake so don't take my word for it. But certainly an incredibly strong individual all round and I'd say his overall strength is more impressive than his grip strength.

Yeah, that's him. He's big.

1234522_413469408752892_1317046484_n.jpg

He's built like a gorilla. I'm jealous.

Those Russians, there has to be something in the water or the vodka. They are all impressively strong. Puts us Hungarians to shame, lol.

Edited by EJ Livesey
  • Like 2

You're built like a gorilla. He's built like king kong. :yikes:upsidedwn:cool

You're built like a gorilla. He's built like king kong. :yikes:upsidedwn:cool

Touché good sir.

• Like 1

Those Russians, there has to be something in the water or the vodka. They are all impressively strong. Puts us Hungarians to shame, lol.

Must be water then. I have had my fare share of vodka and i am still small.

• Like 1

Heh probably some special vodka

Anyways he is a spectacular strength athlete one of the best in the world right now who could destroy the all time total world record in powerlifting right now if he wanted to. I'd love to see him compete in strongman since he is quite tall and would do well and probably make more money in that sport also. I think he is involved with armlifing in russia but he seems to be involved in grip for sure. Would be great to see him at mighty mitts also.

The video reminded me of arm wrestler nick zinna who easily ccs a 3.5 sitting down after already taxing his grip on a lot of grip events.

Edited by Stephen Ruby
  • Like 2

Anyways he is a spectacular strength athlete one of the best in the world right now who could destroy the all time total world record in powerlifting right now if he wanted to. I'd love to see him compete in strongman since he is quite tall and would do well and probably make more money in that sport also. I think he is involved with armlifing in russia but he seems to be involved in grip for sure. Would be great to see him at mighty mitts also.

The video reminded me of arm wrestler nick zinna who easily ccs a 3.5 sitting down after already taxing his grip on a lot of grip events.

I have seen a few of Kirill's video's as well and agree with Stephen. Any raw total will fall to this guy whenever he feels like doing it.

Kirill's grip strength is amazing as well. But, I have said it before, I 10000% believe that Nick would certify on a #4 if he just did 3-6 months devoted gripper taining. I talked to him at an AW meet and shook hands and it was unreal how strong that guy is. He stated that he was even out of shape at that meet and hadn't really trained hard in a couple of years and nobody even moved his arm. He doesn't have huge biceps or look really amazingly strong, but those looks are very deceiving. Kirill looks like he is strong based on his size. Nick is wayyyyy stronger than he looks.

I have seen a few of Kirill's video's as well and agree with Stephen. Any raw total will fall to this guy whenever he feels like doing it.

Kirill's grip strength is amazing as well. But, I have said it before, I 10000% believe that Nick would certify on a #4 if he just did 3-6 months devoted gripper taining. I talked to him at an AW meet and shook hands and it was unreal how strong that guy is. He stated that he was even out of shape at that meet and hadn't really trained hard in a couple of years and nobody even moved his arm. He doesn't have huge biceps or look really amazingly strong, but those looks are very deceiving. Kirill looks like he is strong based on his size. Nick is wayyyyy stronger than he looks.

Yeah he is nearly 400lbs and fairly lean so he IS huge.

Thats pretty incredible regarding nick though, top armwrestlers other then a few are incredibly strong despite not looking it.

To you guys saying he would easily break the total record if he wanted to I'm not sure what you think the record is but it's 2469 pounds by Andrey Malanichev. Kirill is an absolute monster but hes not close to that number. Not yet anyway he's still in his early 20's so who knows what he will total someday.

On 7/26/2014 at 6:17 AM, Wayne said:

To you guys saying he would easily break the total record if he wanted to I'm not sure what you think the record is but it's 2469 pounds by Andrey Malanichev. Kirill is an absolute monster but hes not close to that number. Not yet anyway he's still in his early 20's so who knows what he will total someday.

Edited by CANCRUSHER

On 7/25/2014 at 5:27 PM, Arturo said:
On 7/25/2014 at 5:07 PM, Wayne said:

I have read Kirill is almost 2 meters tall and makes almost anyone look like a kid. Another thing I've read (but mind you this is just an internet rumor thing) is that in Russia most people consider Kirill's bench the real record, since it was more paused than Eric Spoto's current WR. This could just be a rumor or even my mistake so don't take my word for it. But certainly an incredibly strong individual all round and I'd say his overall strength is more impressive than his grip strength.

I do think his bench was a lot better.

It was more paused.

Edited by CANCRUSHER
  • Like 1

I feel kirill is the strongest man of all time in the making and this does not surprise me one bit. Unless he gets injured he will get the all time world record total soon enough, i think can go 2500lb with 900lb squat, 700lb bench and 900lb deadlift. He's also got the most crazy strong biceps of anyone i've seen. Ez curls 115kg x 8 reps pretty strict in one of his videos. I think he would be worlds strongest man in strongman too if he went to that sport.

Guys I'm a fan of Kirill and would like to see him break records so please if you have links to videos or some kind of proof of his squat strength then please link me I wanna know about it. As far as I know, which I'm not claiming is a lot, Kirill is not even close to a squat number that would ''hypothetically'' break the total record. Has he ever even done a 400kg squat in the gym? I didn't think his squat was that big. I'm also not positive what his best deadlift is but I think it's 380kg. Correct me if I'm wrong.

If you wanna speculate who in the world could total 2500 right now I don't see how Andrey isn't top of the list. He left plenty of weight on the platform when he did 2469. His 1014 squat looked like he coulda did a triple

If i remember correctly in a interview he says 420kg squat is realistic for him to do in an attempt at the total record.

Also andrey has said himself that kirill can break his record.