A New Certified COC!

Bill Piche

Congrats to Bearcat74 who just completed all the necessry steps to certify!  Heath has kept me in the loop during the time he was trying to get certified.  Yesterday, he CRUNCHED the 3 in front of the witness agreed to by IM.  It was the last hoop.  He had previously closed it in front of about a dozen different people over the last few weeks. He has been mashing it for weeks though.  I've got a video clip from him to put in the gallery.  I should have that done by the end of the weekend.

I wonder how many that brings the # up to on this board?  :biggrin:

There's also another GripBoard member who is in the process of getting certified...

Wannagrip, I just want to say thanks!  I appreciate the good words on the board.  Wannagrip has really helped me out through the video/pics/certification process, I mean REALLY helped me out!  I bet we have talked by e-mail 20-30 times.  He always encouraged me, and urged me to get some pics and certification.  Between him and Bob Jodoin I don't think I would be where I am.  Bob really helped me out in my training.  I contacted him a few times but his messages and encouragement were always what I needed to get me back on track and traing correctly.  Once again my hat is off to both of you!!  Also I would like to thank other members of the board.  I have picked up too many tips to name that helped me close the #3.  Also good luck to the other member,(I bet I know who) that is going for certification.  Train Hard.

Guest Bobjodoin

Much congratulations. Don't tell anyone at home you got help fom a Yankee Northener.

I just re-upped my MILO subscription. Good timing. Which issue are you going to make it into?

No sweat on the e-mails. Glad to help.

It won't be long before the column of COCs is going to be in two parts in the yearly IRONMIND catalog.

Closing the #3 is a #### of a battle. Welcome.

Bob

This board is outstanding in case I haven't mentioned it yet. Due to both members and administration.

thanks.......

Well done Bearcat! There will be many more closures of the #3 if people follow the tips/routines featured on the gripboard. Congratulations to them as well.

David

Thanks again for all the congrats.  I don't know what issue of MILO I'll be in.  I'm gonna e-mail IM tomorrow to find out.  Once again, Thanks!  :)

Congrats to you Heath!  I was so excited when I finally did it - and I guess you are too!  It feels great to be a part of an elite group, doesn't it?  Enjoy!

Snott, does this mean you are certified too and got it done?