2014 Nationals Results..?

Cannon

For now, here's the list of champions. I'm sure Andrew will post full results soon.

66kg - Yori Skutt

74kg - Michael Hann

83kg - Eric Milfield

93kg - Lucas Raymond

105kg - Jedd Johnson

105+kg - David Labbé

Overall Champion - Jedd Johnson

• Like 3

It was a blast, and many records were set.

Darrin Shallman won the beard division, Brent won the mustache magic trophy.

More details to come.

• Like 1

Sorry for the lack of reporting on the Board.

Traveled home yesterday and immediately went to my grandmother's 93rd birthday party. After that, I crashed.

• Like 2

I'll be getting the results up today in between clients

I saw the results you just posted Andrew. Thank you! Some incredible lifts and quite a few records in there!

Traveled home yesterday and immediately went to my grandmother's 93rd birthday party. After that, I crashed.

:grin: I know how you feel. After MGC I felt like Zombie for about a week. Great job on the win. :mosher

• Like 1

:grin: I know how you feel. After MGC I felt like Zombie for about a week. Great job on the win. :mosher

Thanks man. Just trying to hold the Hostile Takeover at bay.

I saw the results you just posted Andrew. Thank you! Some incredible lifts and quite a few records in there!

So what were the standardized gripper set? All Tetting? Coc?

All Tetting

All Tettings. Most were standard mount grippers, a few of the specialty mount ones like the MM replicas and one adjustable mount one that I made for them to fit a rating that they were unable to find a gripper for.

- Aaron

All Tettings. Most were standard mount grippers, a few of the specialty mount ones like the MM replicas and one adjustable mount one that I made for them to fit a rating that they were unable to find a gripper for. - Aaron

Fascinating. I figured it was all Tettings with the greater number of models available. What was the spread between grippers? I imagine there were many multiples of the same model?

All Tettings. Most were standard mount grippers, a few of the specialty mount ones like the MM replicas and one adjustable mount one that I made for them to fit a rating that they were unable to find a gripper for. - Aaron

Fascinating. I figured it was all Tettings with the greater number of models available. What was the spread between grippers? I imagine there were many multiples of the same model?

5# increment between them. I can't remember the exact count but something like 80 or 85# up to 200 or 205# RGC. Yes in some cases multiples of the same model. Cannon Power Works was very gracious in helping us build out this set.

- Aaron

• Like 3

We all owe Matt a huge Thank You - I can't imagine how many grippers he had to test to come up with this set. Thanks!!!!!!!!!

• Like 5

We currently have 80#-215# in 5# increments. Goal is to add some lighter ones, 60-75# (but those have been harder to make/find) and up to 225# over time.

• Like 2