Milo

gerryg

Anyone besides me receive a free Milo from Ironmind this month, it was a very nice surprise!

• Like 1

Yeah I got one too, it was a pretty good one, they even had a grip programming article

I got one also. I called them to thank them and they said they are sending one out to folks who've spent a certain amount of money with them. It's a new format and a new sales tool. Just trying to get more people to subscribe. It was a nice gift.

Nothing has been posted on this forum, other than this, but MILO recently began to carry advertisements in the magazine. As a result, it now costs less than one-third of what it did before. Weird, huh?

It's a business. It's still a welcomed gift.

Nothing has been posted on this forum, other than this, but MILO recently began to carry advertisements in the magazine. As a result, it now costs less than one-third of what it did before. Weird, huh?

I didn't mean their costs, I meant they now charge less than one-third of what they did before for an issue. Never heard of that for a magazine, ever, anywhere. Nice.

• Like 3

I got one too. Haven't read it yet tho. I'll take it to work tonight.

I must not have spent enough/any money with them - didn't get one. I used to subscribe but it simply got too expensive for me - I may have to reconsider - I always enjoyed it.

I got one in the mail yesterday... it was a welcome suprise. I thought the articles and pictures were pretty good.

Is there a way to subscribe? I only see single issues available on the IronMind website.

Is there a way to subscribe? I only see single issues available on the IronMind website.

That is the thing. No. I am wondering if the point is to order something when you get a single issue. Subscribers get their current subscriptions to run their course, then you are buying single issues after that. Unusual.

I got one too. Glad I'm not the only one who couldn't find the subscription. I was starting to think I lost it. :)

I got one and enjoyed it. I have not seen one before. I was interested in subscribing and also noticed only single issues available. Was the $8 price shipped or is there a shipping charge on top of that?

• 9 months later...