350lb Do Thumbless Deadlift And 245lb One Handed Deadlift Attempt

Frank Pizzo

Tonight was the first time I tried either of these lifts. I'm not really sure how good or bad these performances are, but it doesn't really matter because its a starting point for me. I didn't try to go over 350lbs for the DO thumbless deadlift, and I succeeded with 225lbs twice (but didn't get it on video) and as you see failed with 245. I plan on doing these lifts at least BI-weekly. I can't figure out how to put videos in this post. If someone can tell me how I will put the videos in. Either way they are up on my You tube channel.

copy the link to the video and post it? or there is options underneath the size changer for adding links:)

congrats on your lifts though 225 one handed deadlift is a good starting point! managed to progress from 100-140kg one handed dead in a few weeks myself :grin:

No links will paste into the text, and when I try to add a video by attaching a file, it never completes. I let it go and about 5 minutes later it says its failed or something.

also when I try to quote your post directly nothing happens? Am I doing it wrong or are those functions not turned on for everyone?

It could be a problem with your laptop/computer itself? enable popups etc im not really sure. contact admins if youre unable to access and use all areas of the site bro

If you're using a phone, that could be the problem. If you're on your computer, try mozilla firefox or google chrome as your browser. Internet explorer and safari don't seem to work well for me and the gripboard

• Like 1

If you're using a phone, that could be the problem. If you're on your computer, try mozilla firefox or google chrome as your browser. Internet explorer and safari don't seem to work well for me and the gripboard

I am trying Safari right now, and I think thats what the problem was...if these links work once I hit the post button, then you solved it man thanks!

• Like 2