Alexey Tyukalov Performing Biggest Wrist Rolling In The World

Ivan Beritashvili

Alexey ends our race to 151 kilos (333 lbs) at over 1 meter height (40 inches) before the start.
Well, benchmark is established.

• Like 3

Strong. Has to be rough on the hands also. The IM wrist roller has cheese grater knurling.

Strong. Has to be rough on the hands also. The IM wrist roller has cheese grater knurling.

This is very impressive, what a beast. This video reminded me of the old pics in the Cyberpump gallery of a man called Josh Bigger, who I never heard anything about after those pics, but apparently was a bit of a freak of nature (in a good way). Check this pic out:

http://www.cyberpump.com/gallery/album53/aaz?full=1

It says he did 334# there, and apparently that was a homemade 2-3/8 wrist roller with NO knurling?? Isn't this harder? Also the caption under the pic says he tried with yet another plate (so 381#) and rolled it up 5-6 inches off the floor. It seems this Josh Bigger was truly something else, too bad we can't see more of him.

• Like 1

This video is great in that it gives a good idea of just how INTENSE AT's efforts are.

The first time I saw him in person was pulling the Rolling Thunder ( IM Record Breakers, June 30, 2013). From the first attempt, he made a Believer out of me. It is hard to describe, but you get a flavor of it from the video. I can only imagine what his workouts are like.

Wow...Alexey is pure beast!!

Very Strong from Alexey!

This is very impressive, what a beast. This video reminded me of the old pics in the Cyberpump gallery of a man called Josh Bigger, who I never heard anything about after those pics, but apparently was a bit of a freak of nature (in a good way). Check this pic out:

http://www.cyberpump.com/gallery/album53/aaz?full=1

It says he did 334# there, and apparently that was a homemade 2-3/8 wrist roller with NO knurling?? Isn't this harder? Also the caption under the pic says he tried with yet another plate (so 381#) and rolled it up 5-6 inches off the floor. It seems this Josh Bigger was truly something else, too bad we can't see more of him.

WoW didn't know this guy existed before! His lift is stronger as we see in those photo's!

Crap thats alot of weight, He could reel in a whale lol.