Steve Weiner are you OK !!!

RogerSteffens

Pls post. Hope you're OK.

Everybody needs to say a prayer.  I believe he works for Amex in NYC.

(Edited by RogerSteffens at 10:13 am on Sep. 11, 2001)

Amen Roger.  Truely a sad, sad day for America.  

Steve, I hope you, your family, and everyone else is Ok.

(Edited by Bearcat 74 at 11:23 am on Sep. 11, 2001)

I truly hope we haven't lost anyone. That's the thing about the Internet: You get to know nice people from all over the world, but then suddenly you have to fear those nice people have become victims to something like this!

My condolations to anyone who knows anyone who have been a victim of these tragedies. And to those of you who are unharmed: Stay safe!

Guest Michael Rabich

I'm with you guys I was within 10 blocks of World Trade Center on Sunday and yesterday, I always marvelled at the engineering miracle it was, and this happens...I don't know what to say

Sure hope steves alright. With a load of guys making their way to the AOBS soon I hope none will be put off or terrorized into changing plans - thats what terroists want and dream of.  

Guys, thankfully I am alive and well.  Thank you all very very much for your concern.  I work in the building directly across the street from the World Trade Center, and am located on the 49th floor.  I was in work a bit after 8 this morning, and at about 8:45 heard a horrific explosion that rocked my building.  I went to the windows and looked across the street and saw a gaping hole in one of the towers.  Nobody knew what happened.  A few minutes later we heard on the radio that an airplane hit the WTC.  All #### was breaking loose as debris flew everywhere and fire was spewing from all sides of the tower.  All my colleagues looked on in horror as a few people confronted by a slow death or quick death decided to jump.  I will never, ever forget that as long as I live.  A few minutes later, we watched the second plane smash into the other tower and create a fireball about 500 feet high.  We got the #### away from the windows really fast.  At that point we all put two and two together and quickly figured out that this was purposeful, so we decided to evacuated the premises before there was any official word to do so.  Fortunately, a bunch of my colleagues and I had a safe place to go for a few hours, and saw the buildings collapse on the TV and do some serious damage to the part of the building where we were a little bit earlier.  It all seemed like we were watching a disaster movie, but is was all so surreal.  This really put alot of things into perspective for me, and for many others.  I am thankful for everything I have, and pray for the thousands of people whose lives have been altered forever by a handful of very hateful people.  Again, I thank you for your concern.  Steve Weiner

Steve, I'm glad you're there.  

(Edited by Bearcat 74 at 6:20 pm on Sep. 11, 2001)

Guest AghastGrip

I just wanted to give my full heart and condolences to everyone involved in this tradegy as well.

I'm glad you're ok Steve.

My prayers and heart go out to everyone.

God bless,

Zack

Steve..... glad you're o.k. - I am just watching the news on TV wondering about you.  Glad you are o.k. - I thought of calling you but I'll hold off for a couple of days.   Nice to know you are safe and well.  My prayers are with those who weren't as fortunate as Steve.....

Good to here you are ok Steve.  This is the worst tragedy that has happened in my lifetime and my prayers go to everyone who died and to all the famillys that they left behind.  

it has been a sad day for the whole world.

:(

glad to here that the swedish ice hockey players in N.Y are alive. i am happy that weiner is alive...

we pray for you people in USA.

it feels so strange.

:(

Glad to hear you're OK Steve.   I was worrying about it all day yesterday because you had told me you worked in that area and I was afraid you may have been right in the middle of everything.  

Kevin

There is no doubt that England too is in mourning over this tragedy.  I know a lot of Americans over here and pray that there families were not hurt by this.  I will find out this weekend whether any of there loved ones were involved in the awfulness that took place yesterday.