Has Anyone Crushed A Potato With There Hand?

monstagripp

Tommy Heslep - he was on one of the late night shows and did multiple potatoes very quickly. I imagine others have also. How hard/soft were they - I have no clue.

• Like 1

Tommy Heslep - he was on one of the late night shows and did multiple potatoes very quickly. I imagine others have also. How hard/soft were they - I have no clue.

He uses his fingers, Can anyone crush a potato without digging there fingers in it?

Edited by grip monsta p

If no fingertip involvement was used both John Brookfield and I agreed long ago a hard baking potato might not be able to do.

Careful digging in your fingers if you've never tried this. The potato meat goes under your finger nails very easily and you'll be bleeding from under your nails. :pinch

• Like 1

There's a Asian guy that I follow on YouTube that's done big carrots as well. Damn strong fingers.

There's a Asian guy that I follow on YouTube that's done big carrots as well. Damn strong fingers.

Have you got a link to his channel?

Careful digging in your fingers if you've never tried this. The potato meat goes under your finger nails very easily and you'll be bleeding from under your nails. :pinch

I wouldn't even want to try digging my fingers in to a potato, I don't think it would feel nice.

Potatoes vary :)

A friend of mine, Roy Rotzer, one of the best greco roman wrestlers in Sweden, if not THE best, crushes a tatoe. Search the tube. :)

He has also inofficially beaten the swedish record for flipping a 25kg eleiko plate for 1 minute.

He almost doubled it := Seen him close coc3,5 and pull 94kg on a RT down in the gym.

Im trying to make him film the plate flipping but it hasnt been done yet!

Edited by NewGrippster

Correction, he beat the guinnes record with 20 flips.

A friend of mine, Roy Rotzer, one of the best greco roman wrestlers in Sweden, if not THE best, crushes a tatoe. Search the tube. :)

He has also inofficially beaten the swedish record for flipping a 25kg eleiko plate for 1 minute.

He almost doubled it := Seen him close coc3,5 and pull 94kg on a RT down in the gym.

Im trying to make him film the plate flipping but it hasnt been done yet!

Can you put a link up of his video.

Hey man, I have seen this video before, He is digging his fingers in the potato, I am sure there are a good few people here that can do this the same way. I would like to see someone crush a potato in there hand. I sure some of the coc 4 closers could do it??

Come on guys..... Yes ,he has tough fingertips but that is NOT even close to what was claimed , explained, or expected in crushing a tater. I was excited to hear someone did it.........for about three seconds......not!

• Like 1

Come on guys..... Yes ,he has tough fingertips but that is NOT even close to what was claimed , explained, or expected in crushing a tater. I was excited to hear someone did it.........for about three seconds......not!

I was also very exited! Do you think rich could do it? He has a great squeeze!! (106? on the dynomometer)

He and Tex have both tried the potato thing the "right way" the deep dish York 45 s and the Rice calibrated 224lb. #4 on the wall .they said "no" to all of them. I have never known Rich to lie or even ever say something he could do and not do it.

That hard #4 is the only one in the gym that ever was put out and I think it "put them off" from wanting to continue.

In a moment aside I asked him ( Rich) if he was paid to train on the #4 could he do it on legal certification. He quietly said "yes" and walked over to a bar and bench 405 for 4 sets of 20 in a T shirt. I kind of "understand "and believe him.

• Like 4

He and Tex have both tried the potato thing the "right way" the deep dish York 45 s and the Rice calibrated 224lb. #4 on the wall .they said "no" to all of them. I have never known Rich to lie or even ever say something he could do and not do it.

That hard #4 is the only one in the gym that ever was put out and I think it "put them off" from wanting to continue.

In a moment aside I asked him ( Rich) if he was paid to train on the #4 could he do it on legal certification. He quietly said "yes" and walked over to a bar and bench 405 for 4 sets of 20 in a T shirt. I kind of "understand "and believe him.

It would have been great if he would of trained to close the coc4, I have seen loads of videos of people claiming to crush potatoes but its all with there finger tips digging into the potato. I guess its not possible unless its boiled! :grin:

I treated my clan to a big bowl of hand cut deep fried taters yesterday. I guess they were on my mind. Each type of potato species has a somewhat different texture and "old" potatoes are" softer".A fresh ,hard baking potato with no finger tips used.......you are the man! Don't know who would do it though.

• 9 years later...

I’ve popped apples, potatoes, and soda cans with 1 hand but I definitely dig my fingertips into them. Was actually planning on doing videos of it again pretty soon too

• Like 2

Nice 👍 I am forever to seeing the videos