Crushing An Egg In Your Hands

MadMardegan

I can't believe you're not being accused of "using your fingers," Tommy. :grin: Nice work in my opinion. I have heard the "bet you can't crush an egg" remark probably 100 times or more in the last 10 years.

I always thought the point of the challenge was to apply preassure in a completely symmetrical fashion. How could this be possible using one hand? I don't think you can do it, really.

In one of the links provided by a guy a few posts back, a webpage shows different gripping methods. Since I was a kid and first told about this, the way my dad told me to try is like one of the ways shown in that webpage: holding both ends of the egg in the very center of your palm, and then you kindof try to chest crush it. You can interloop your fingers of course but being very careful first to make sure the egg is as perfectly places as humanly possible with it's two extremes digging firmly into the very center of your palm. And only then you apply the preassure. Can all you guys who crush it easily with one hand do it in this fashion as well?

:rock

Well done both Tommy and Juha. Yes Tommy it can't possibily be harder and especially after you chest crushed that level 13 gripper (harder than a BB world class) :D