280lb Bear Hug Deadlift

David Mitti

Dude, how are you doing that without pinching the skin on your arms? I've tried something similar with rubberized plates and got some gnarly bruises from getting pinched haha.

Super Lift!

Thanks Shark!

Nooice!

Thanks Tom!

Dude, how are you doing that without pinching the skin on your arms? I've tried something similar with rubberized plates and got some gnarly bruises from getting pinched haha.

I just try to make sure the plates are pressed tight.

Still get marked up forearms alittle but nothing bad.

Nice effort although I do feel you didn't achieve enough height to make a valid lift...very close but just under.

Nice effort although I do feel you didn't achieve enough height to make a valid lift...very close but just under.

Thanks Mike!

I was very curious if it would be considered a full lift,looking that it had a slight tilt in the back the bar might have been a hair shy!

Thanks for your honesty!

Thanks Mike!

I was very curious if it would be considered a full lift,looking that it had a slight tilt in the back the bar might have been a hair shy!

Thanks for your honesty!

I'm known for being a pedant! ;)

Right on borderline I'd say!

• Like 1