Gripmonsters Challenges

Juha Harju

Thanks. Now it's Jonathan's, Matti's, and your turn.

And also David´s.

Thanks. Now it's Jonathan's, Matti's, and your turn.

And also David´s.

Absolutely. I was just listing those who were already on the list.

So decided to mess around and got 38 on the hub as a little guy with no chalk. If I can bust 40 next try will get a vid up. Would definitely be interested in seeing some for us smaller folk. (5'6" 150lbs)

So decided to mess around and got 38 on the hub as a little guy with no chalk. If I can bust 40 next try will get a vid up. Would definitely be interested in seeing some for us smaller folk. (5'6" 150lbs)

Nice job. I think the Hub is one of the best chances for guys with smaller-sized hands to show what they can do. (I'm at 7 3/8" and this is my favorite lift. LOL) Chalk makes a world of difference on the new Hub too.

here is my Dip Video:

The scale in the gym is not the best. Sorry for that.

Good stuff bro.

This video contains my next hub submission. It is on 4:25

Gripper Challenge was also good. But i forgot to show the 2,5Kg plate. Next time!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cdcgl82jH7Y#t=4m25s

Nice video Marco.

I counted 24.6sec with Silver Bullet Hold. I believe that you used same plate than at other hold. I watched many times your hub lifts and those are very hard to judge because I cant see your shoulders and are you standing straight. Your last hub lift doesnt fill IM hub lift rules. At your good hub lift I saw at scale 34.9kg. That lift I´ll pass. Next time try to film whole body so it makes my job easier. :)

• Like 1

Yes you are right, Juha. For the next Challenge lifts i go outside my garage or at any other place so we could film my whole body. The place in the garage is very small.

I bought an IM Hub just for the Grip Monsters challenge and it is about time I post a video. It was 17 degrees in the garage this morning so I decided to do some Mike Sharkey style lifting.

I understand the video/lift may not be satisfactory but I had to do a very quick lift and have the chalk cleaned up before my wife got home from church.

I bought an IM Hub just for the Grip Monsters challenge and it is about time I post a video. It was 17 degrees in the garage this morning so I decided to do some Mike Sharkey style lifting.

I understand the video/lift may not be satisfactory but I had to do a very quick lift and have the chalk cleaned up before my wife got home from church.

Good lift.

Then when your wife comes from church to home and chalks smells in the air you have trouble. She´ll hit you with rolling pin. :laugh

David Horne and big hold (38.81sec) with Elite Gripper!

• Like 1

my 7 reps with 80kg:

Kody 22 rep 80kg:

Updated. Nice work Jon and congrats for 1st place at this moment Kody.

What´s wrong with your apparatus? You hit it all the time?

• Like 1

my 7 reps with 80kg:

Kody 22 rep 80kg:

Updated. Nice work Jon and congrats for 1st place at this moment Kody.

What´s wrong with your apparatus? You hit it all the time?

The collars weren't tight enough so the inserts kept coming up, I'm gonna attempt again once my thumb skin heals - this winter is killing my skin

Thanks Juha and Jedd ! I'm trying to stay up there with you guys. It's been hard watching you guys when I can't do much at the moment.

It felt good to put in some work last night. Still a ways away from where I want to be. Maybe try some again in a couple weeks !

• Like 1