Gripmonsters Challenges

Juha Harju

People have asked me what is correct deep for GripMonsters DIP Max Challenge. Just little bit under 90 degrees, nothing else. Hope everybody understand this.

If you have problems with your shoulders (surgery, injury etc...) and for that you have problems to reach right deep please tell that to me as you have done so far.

12988588.t.jpg

12988589.t.jpg

Edited by Juha Harju

Thanks Juha!

• Like 1

Juha, thanks again for running the challenges. I hope you decide to run more after this one ends. I wanted to try a few of the current challenges while everyone was here for the Hands Across the Sea Challenge, but I missed most of the post-contest feating window due to organizing all the attempts and sending to David. I did get the chance to try the hub on Chez's handle and I asked the last few dudes to hang around and chear me on for the 3.5 Silver Bullet. Thanks to Chez, Josh H, and his brotherrrrrr Barrrrrrrrret for being there to support me on it.

Juha, thanks again for running the challenges. I hope you decide to run more after this one ends. I wanted to try a few of the current challenges while everyone was here for the Hands Across the Sea Challenge, but I missed most of the post-contest feating window due to organizing all the attempts and sending to David. I did get the chance to try the hub on Chez's handle and I asked the last few dudes to hang around and chear me on for the 3.5 Silver Bullet. Thanks to Chez, Josh H, and his brotherrrrrr Barrrrrrrrret for being there to support me on it.

You´re welcome Jedd.

Yes, I´ll continue GripMonsters Challenges. How about 2x78kg INCH Farmer´s Walk? Hard to get strong dudes to that. I try to think "interesting" species.

Our next contest will be medley race here in Finland.

• Like 2