Gripmonsters Challenges

Juha Harju

These GripMonsters challenges will end on friday 28.2. at 6pm in your country.

Hope you will do more nice performances!

Ranking:

http://www.gripmonsters.fi/news.php?subaction=showfull&id=1387049672&archive=&start_from=&ucat=&

Edited by Juha Harju

Looking to get a couple more submissions in this week.

• Like 1

Great work by Luke!!! I cant wait to see what he´ll do with new GripMonsters T-Shirt :)

• Like 1

I tried another attempt Wednesday but my skin was fried... Need to moisturize and take a break from pinching.. Congrats Luke on the massive improvement

GripMonsters Challenge 2014 Winners: COC#3.5 Silver Bullet Timehold (2.5kg) Juha Harju, Tricep Dips with extraweight 1RM (bw+kg=total kg) Allan Jokinen, Ironmind Hub Lift 1 RM Juha Lehtimäki, Euro Pinch 80kg (Reps) (90sec) Jedd Johnson, 2x20kg Plates Timehold Left & Right Total Time Juha Harju, Double OverHand ThumbLess DeadLift Andrew Durniat. Congrats to all! I´ll send medals to all winners. Here is short video of top3 performances. (I also tried to do video of all competitors but Sony Vegas disagreed.... )

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Is there anything to use in place of the adjustable thick bar?

Ok.

How about V-Bar??

Or one hand deadlift with powerlifting bar (own bodyweight)? Hook grip or normal grip are allowed.

Or one hand deadlift with powerlifting bar (own bodyweight)? Hook grip or normal grip are allowed.

Hook grip? Wouldn't that make it too easy? Normal grip is better IMO.

Hook grip? Wouldn't that make it too easy? Normal grip is better IMO.

Yes, you´re right. Let see what other dudes says. Shame that everyone dont have adj thick bar.

How bout thumbless, one handed deadlift? The only issue is weighing a barbell on camera

Good one. Which is best and easiest way to show correct kilograms to camera? Maybe it´s too frustrating to empty bar for scale. :glare:

Anyone else?

After my contest next week I will have a go on my first workout. What's the best number thus far?

Nevermind. I found Jedd's 42. Simple tasks are not always simple with this stupid smart phone.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

GripMonsters T Shirt Challenge is over. This time challenge species was real hard but my friend Jedd Johnson could do three amazing reps with INCH & Blob. I´ll send to him free GripMonsters T Shirt. C´Mooooooonnn!!!
http://www.gripmonsters.fi/news.php?subaction=showfull&id=1392558020&archive=&start_from=&ucat=&