Gripmonsters Challenges

Juha Harju

Got 12 reps:http://youtu.be/KrO3GqVYPFc

Man i look like a nazi on video.

Nice curls mate.

Next time you should take your video so that I can see your upper back and ass staying against the wall. I cant judge this video because I cant see those things.

Why is no one doing 3 10k plates?;-)

We are not all as strong as you ;) I didn't think anyone would even try 3 10kg plates, Excellent pinch strength Nick.

Why is no one doing 3 10k plates?;-)

We are not all as strong as you ;) I didn't think anyone would even try 3 10kg plates, Excellent pinch strength Nick.

Thanks but I know there are some guys on her that could smoke me if they want to. :)

Nice pinching guys!!

C´mooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!

How come more people are not trying these fun challenges? Who cares where you end up!! Push yourself and get stronger guys. Juha is doing something cool!

• Like 3

How come more people are not trying these fun challenges? Who cares where you end up!! Push yourself and get stronger guys. Juha is doing something cool!

Yeah i think that many guys are like "i am not strong enough".

That is the worst mindset possible.

• Like 2

Was definitely thinking I might not be strong enough to get more than 3 or 4 strict reps but I guess I should give it a go at least! :grin:

Was definitely thinking I might not be strong enough to get more than 3 or 4 strict reps but I guess I should give it a go at least! :grin:

If you can do a single with either of the challenges, you're strong enough!

• Like 2

If you can do a single with either of the challenges, you're strong enough!

exactly!

This is for Finnish Gripsters and still 20 days left to manage it. "GripMonsters "ham&blob" Challenge." Come and try this awesome grip feats!

2x20kg + INCH

blob50 + INCH

2x20kg Double

2xblob50

2x20kg Kettlebell Bottom Up Lift

2x INCH

I know that this is hard and difficulty challenge but I hope some Finnish dude will come to Epana and try this. If he can make it I´ll give him Gladiator Blob20kg and big ham. :)

• Like 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXIQ9ZgkmbQ

I forgot to post this the other day. I improved my two 15 kg pinch hold from 16 to 21 seconds (18 right hand, 3 left hand).

Nice stuff David and updated

Thank you Juha! :grin:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SFB6exsQxQ

Ironmind #2.5, 20mm block- 11 reps
50kg strict wall curl - 2 reps. I didn't notice it during the video, but you can see that my upper back left the wall on the third rep, so it doesn't count.
Two 15 kg plat pinch hold - 21+5 seconds. Making a total of 26 seconds.
  • Like 1

All lists updated now. Lot of excellent results done.

Here is right way to film biceps curl against the wall. If I cant clearly see that your ass and upper back is really against the wall with every reps then it´s no lift. I dont wanna be asshole but this is same for everybody.