#2 Coin Hold. Finally Broke 30 Seconds!

Electron

http://youtu.be/NPXfQ-59tQ8

Been making lots of progress in grip lately. Here's the latest.

Well done. Hurts pretty bad when you open up your hand after a hold like that. :)

As soon as your hand starts trembling, you know there will be trouble afterwards.

http://youtu.be/NPXfQ-59tQ8

Been making lots of progress in grip lately. Here's the latest.

Nice!

I'll make another attempt at this in a few days.

Do it! Your shout out had been the reason I started doing these. Will like to see how far we can take it.

Nice man! You encouraged me to give this a go. I've always had stubborn support grip, but not all that good at active grip feats.

Anyway, here are my attempts:

These were done completely cold. I reckon if I was warmed up, or while squatting, I could get at least 45 seconds. It's not too nice when you open your hands afterwards :P

Nice man! You encouraged me to give this a go. I've always had stubborn support grip, but not all that good at active grip feats.

These were done completely cold. I reckon if I was warmed up, or while squatting, I could get at least 45 seconds. It's not too nice when you open your hands afterwards :P

Nice! Now I'll have to see what I can get on my off hand too.

This stuff is fun.

Nice! Now I'll have to see what I can get on my off hand too.

This stuff is fun.

It's definitely fun :)

Best of luck man!

Congrats guys!!! I will try to get these up in the coin hold post list in the next day or so.

Congrats guys!!! I will try to get these up in the coin hold post list in the next day or so.

I'm coming after that 42 second hold!! :D

Happy to report: 38s.

Despite my aversion to videos I will try to do one next time as I may actually contend for the honors here.

I have a question though: I pretty much always end up touching the penny a bit with either my pinkie or pinkie pad and don't see a way to avoid it, is this the case for others as well?

Nice work, Yori!

Something I always try to do is exert just enough force to keep the object from falling, so as to save my energy. Not sure if it helps me in practice, but it makes sense in theory.

Nice work, Yori!

Something I always try to do is exert just enough force to keep the object from falling, so as to save my energy. Not sure if it helps me in practice, but it makes sense in theory.

Thanks Eric! I'm glad to see you on here.

I have been giving thought to that, but it takes a bit of getting used to since the coin isn't compressible and doesn't give feedback about how close it is to dropping.

I saw you had an entry on the original coin hold thread, but it was from years ago.

How are you on holds now?