Double 2x45 Deadlift

barbe705

Parvez aslam (aka monstagripp) has started the double 2x45 deadlift list. this was not on the record and stats page before. very impressive. if anyone else wants to qualify for this list they need vid proof.

• Like 1

Parvez aslam (aka monstagripp) has started the double 2x45 deadlift list. this was not on the record and stats page before. very impressive. if anyone else wants to qualify for this list they need vid proof.

Nice job. This will be one of the shorter lists up there.

Where's the list at? All I could find was an argument between Mikael and several members in the Grip FAQ section.

• Like 4

Thanks Nate.

Nice... Will try for this next time I have access to 4 45s

Thanks, You will be on the list soon. :)

Where's the list at? All I could find was an argument between Mikael and several members in the Grip FAQ section.

The list is up now Jedd.

Thanks Nate.

The list is up now Jedd.

What's the link dude? I still don't see it??? It isn't coming up, under the New Posts function at least.

Thanks Nate.

The list is up now Jedd.

What's the link dude? I still don't see it??? It isn't coming up, under the New Posts function at least.

http://www.gripboard.com/index.php?showtopic=41292

Thanks Nate.

The list is up now Jedd.

Nate, thanks. Grip Monster P has a track record of being unwilling to post links. I am glad you stepped up.

Thanks Nate.

The list is up now Jedd.

Nate, thanks. Grip Monster P has a track record of being unwilling to post links. I am glad you stepped up.

Thanks Nate for the quick response to Jedd, I have a track record for being unwilling to post links? No one has ever asked me to post any links apart from you, And I did send you the link of the clip. Please explain.

Edited by grip monsta p

Nah. You got what I meant.

No Jedd, I don't got what you meant, Like I said if you explain yourself I will understand. What I don't understand is why you are making things up to make me look bad!

• Like 1

You are doing perfectly good job of that yourself. How many people have labeled you a troll in the last two weeks?

• Like 1

[/media

Way to go Jedd :rock

[/media

Way to go Jedd :rock

Just 1 for no reason at all. Everyone please feel free to look through all my comments on youtube and see if I am a troll.

Thank you

For the most trolliest comments, check out any video of mine on YouTube that involves picking up a block weight or thick bar to lockout. You can bet this guy will have made a comment. I got about 20 from him in the span of a week during October.

I thought Parvez (sp?) was a troll on youtube at first myself, due to some of his comments on my lockouts or saying some lifts that most would call a good lift something like "almost there" or similar. After a little introspection, most of his comments, albeit annoying, obseesive or gadfly-like at times, had at least a grain of truth that I could learn from.

Perhaps you dislike him because he is young and lacks the proper deference and social decorum? Have you considered that there may be another unknown as-of-yet underlying issue he (or perhaps even you) is/are dealing with that may cause people, perhaps improperly, to label him? The worst thing I could say is he is insufferable about commenting on lockouts or tilting DBs the way MS is about certain issues and I don't see that as necessarily a bad thing. Is he holding his own lifts to the same standard?

Yes, he may be a gadfly and fail to give you deference, but engage the guy a bit. tell him what you'd like to "correct" and give him a chance or two before banning him.If you think Parvez is faking or exaggerating his lifts or something like that (which no one has said as far as I know), that is another issue and he could weigh some plates after a lift or get together w/ some grip guys informally or at a contest to resolve that.

• Like 3

I thought Parvez (sp?) was a troll on youtube at first myself, due to some of his comments on my lockouts or saying some lifts that most would call a good lift something like "almost there" or similar. After a little introspection, most of his comments, albeit annoying, obseesive or gadfly-like at times, had at least a grain of truth that I could learn from.

Perhaps you dislike him because he is young and lacks the proper deference and social decorum? Have you considered that there may be another unknown as-of-yet underlying issue he (or perhaps even you) is/are dealing with that may cause people, perhaps improperly, to label him? The worst thing I could say is he is insufferable about commenting on lockouts or tilting DBs the way MS is about certain issues and I don't see that as necessarily a bad thing. Is he holding his own lifts to the same standard?

Yes, he may be a gadfly and fail to give you deference, but engage the guy a bit. tell him what you'd like to "correct" and give him a chance or two before banning him.If you think Parvez is faking or exaggerating his lifts or something like that (which no one has said as far as I know), that is another issue and he could weigh some plates after a lift or get together w/ some grip guys informally or at a contest to resolve that.

Thank you Bob,

I am SORRY if I have upset, hurt or insulted anyone. And I mean that! If anyone does not like anything about me PLEASE let me know. If anyone thinks my plates are not real or thinks they do not weigh what they should, I am happy to weigh all my plates and dumbbells, (My 172lb inch dumbbell is from Nathan Holle)

If anyone has any questions I am happy to help :)

Train hard guys

For the most trolliest comments, check out any video of mine on YouTube that involves picking up a block weight or thick bar to lockout. You can bet this guy will have made a comment. I got about 20 from him in the span of a week during October.

Everyone please feel free to check the "20" comments I made in a week during October.

Thanks

I agree with this^. I think he means well but the comments may come off as arrogant to some people. At least he's not calling out everyone's hub numbers.

• Like 1

I agree with this^. I think he means well but the comments may come off as arrogant to some people. At least he's not calling out everyone's hub numbers.

Thanks J, I admit I have made some comments in the past but no more. I have not said 1 bad thing about anybody on the gripboard.

And wish everybody the best of luck with all there training. :)

• Like 1

Train hard guys

Its comments like this brother. Its extraordinarily arrogant. We are here to help each other, and yes, compete in a friendly manner. Do you think there is a SINGLE person here that needs YOU to tell them to train hard?? And you're doing it in an extremely passive-aggressive way. If you came out like Ali and said what you really meant it would be a different story, and maybe a little bit funny.

That's not the main problem though. There is something wrong with your reaction. You LIKE the attention that is coming from this.

Edited by Mike Sharkey

Train hard guys

Its comments like this brother. Its extraordinarily arrogant. We are here to help each other, and yes, compete in a friendly manner. Do you think there is a SINGLE person here that needs YOU to tell them to train hard?? And you're doing it in an extremely passive-aggressive way. If you came out like Ali and said what you really meant it would be a different story, and maybe a little bit funny.

That's not the main problem though. There is something wrong with your reaction. You LIKE the attention that is coming from this.

I didn't think that saying TRAIN HARD GUYS is arrogant or aggressive, If I cant even say train hard guys, I think its best if I say nothing at all.