Coc 4 Crushed

CANCRUSHER

I bought this gripper in 2011 if i remember correctly;

by the way also vogt closed a gr8 spring.

Edited by CANCRUSHER
  • Like 1

How was it man? to close that bitch, Its only a dream for most.

It felt good dude but remember:once that gripper was just a dream but i managed to get that thing done;

i changed a lot of shit to make this happen:i changed my diet,my normal activities, buried myself in my basement and literally teared the skin off my hands.

Clearly this gripper cannot be closed by everyone despite the effort they put into it BUT many guys will never close this thing cause they are not determinate enough.

• Like 7

Good words man, Thats my look on things also. I never thought the BBE would go down but i

keep tryin even when it hurt, every night after work i would try then bam

it was nothin.

• Like 1

I wonder what paul wight (the big show from wwe) could do in grip if he trained for it. I met him and his hands are absolutely massive. And at 7'2" 440 lbs i bet he could do some crazy stuff.

:rock :rock :rock :rock

Astonishing strength reached very quickly! I can't wait to see how far you can go.

Thanks dude i think that a ghp 9 is definitely doable.

DAYUUM!..

Im at a loss for words bro.. Hella fast progress!

Thanks tommy.

Pure awesomeness Ronnie!!!

Love the Darth Vader voice too! :-D

It felt good dude but remember:once that gripper was just a dream but i managed to get that thing done;

i changed a lot of shit to make this happen:i changed my diet,my normal activities, buried myself in my basement and literally teared the skin off my hands.

Clearly this gripper cannot be closed by everyone despite the effort they put into it BUT many guys will never close this thing cause they are not determinate enough.

One of the best ways of putting it when it comes to the #4. Time, effort, pain and never giving up and always moving towards the goal.

• Like 1

One of the best ways of putting it when it comes to the #4. Time, effort, pain and never giving up and always moving towards the goal.

That is all you really need bro.

Commercial gyms destroyed this aspect of training.

• Like 1

Talking about setting one thing that really helped me is setting grippers without chalk;

doing this you are forced to flex your thumb pad in order to keep the gripper in position.

As the matter of fact i didnt notice any carryover from static pinch on grippers;would be interesting to know what others think about this.

Congrats on this enormous strength level!!!

Can crusher and his colorful commentary are epic. Beast mode!

"It's doneeeee"