Coc 4 Crushed

CANCRUSHER

Dam! Great Job dude. Really impressive. Real short list of guys who have closed a #4.

Dam! Great Job dude. Really impressive. Real short list of guys who have closed a #4.

Thanks man,seems that high reps are very effective on me ahaha.

Very strong in very short time man. I envy you in a good way. So much to say about this but for now: just strong, and congrats man.

Very strong in very short time man. I envy you in a good way. So much to say about this but for now: just strong, and congrats man.

Thanks man.

I had a feeling i would see this post soon, congrats man! You (bad word filter)in close the 4!!!

• Like 1

I had a feeling i would see this post soon, congrats man! You (bad word filter)in close the 4!!!

Thanks man.

Well done!

Thanks.

Wow, great closing power! My only critique is it seemed to be a beyond-parallel set but.....holy crap that is equally impressive setting power!

Keep working the wider sets man. Heck, you'll probably manage a 3 finger close soon ;)

Wow, great closing power! My only critique is it seemed to be a beyond-parallel set but.....holy crap that is equally impressive setting power!

Keep working the wider sets man. Heck, you'll probably manage a 3 finger close soon ;)

Thanks dude my goal with this was to get a clear overcrush on video.

Wide set will come.

Couple of things:

1. Your voice is just as intimidating as your grip power. Reminds me of Ivan Drago, Rocky IV.

2. I've started playing around with those 3 finger crushes you made famous and have nicknamed them "CanCrusher closes"

3. Holy crap man! You just closed a number 4! Can't say I'm surprised. Your strength is crazy compared to the amount of time you've been training, or compared to anyone for the matter. Congratulations!

• Like 1

Legendary!

Congratulations on the monster close, it's been fun seeing your climb to the top.

You are just a beast all around, the progress you made this year has been extraordinary with regards to everything.

• Like 1

Very impressive...close the 9 and you would be the second person to ever do it..

Amazing strength...

Thanks man i'll attempt the level 9 in a couple of weeks.

Couple of things:

1. Your voice is just as intimidating as your grip power. Reminds me of Ivan Drago, Rocky IV.

2. I've started playing around with those 3 finger crushes you made famous and have nicknamed them "CanCrusher closes"

3. Holy crap man! You just closed a number 4! Can't say I'm surprised. Your strength is crazy compared to the amount of time you've been training, or compared to anyone for the matter. Congratulations!

Thanks dude the basement is my place.

Super impressive! Heck, just setting that beast and making any attempt close to a close shows some major grip power IMO.

Super impressive! Heck, just setting that beast and making any attempt close to a close shows some major grip power IMO.

This is just... Wow. Haha. That's all I got. Wow. Awesome work dude!

Thanks guys.