2hp 140lb

David Mitti

Nice bro

This is actually a really strong lift. Have you pulled on a Euro 2HP? Your numbers will be higher on that. Estimating about 20-30lbs difference between this setup and a Euro. My best 2HP using this method is around 138 and my best Euro 2HP is around 160's.

• Like 1

It "looks" too wide for you but that's not really possible to tell. It's possible that's your strongest width (but unlikely). Finding and training with your best width is a key part of a big Euro Pinch lift. Try to find something narrower to test yourself on - closer to 2" than the 2 1/2" or better that most 45s are. You can make up something fairly easily for not too much money and a little work. Nice lift though!

good lift. when I was just using plates like that I used pvc through the middle. I used it for years and it held up fine. makes loading and unloading a lot easier.

This is actually a really strong lift. Have you pulled on a Euro 2HP? Your numbers will be higher on that. Estimating about 20-30lbs difference between this setup and a Euro. My best 2HP using this method is around 138 and my best Euro 2HP is around 160's.

Thanks bro!

Never pulled on a euro set up,I am going to look into getting one in the near future.

Really curious on what I could pull.

It "looks" too wide for you but that's not really possible to tell. It's possible that's your strongest width (but unlikely). Finding and training with your best width is a key part of a big Euro Pinch lift. Try to find something narrower to test yourself on - closer to 2" than the 2 1/2" or better that most 45s are. You can make up something fairly easily for not too much money and a little work. Nice lift though!

Thanks!

It is definitely too wide for my grip, was adding 2hp to the end of my one hand plate pinching routine for some extra work at this width. Now with hearing about the euro set up I really want to give it a try.

good lift. when I was just using plates like that I used pvc through the middle. I used it for years and it held up fine. makes loading and unloading a lot easier.

Thanks bro!!

Thats a good idea with the pvc,loading can be a pain.

Guest Squat More

My best on a setup exactly like that (we even have the same kind of 45s) was 170ish and my webbing got chewed up like crazy even after sanding down the edges of the 45s a bit, after a few workouts I just stopped doing it. Would be nice to get the steel discs for a real europinch one day and just use plywood for the inserts.

• Like 1