Mike "hercules" Rinderle

Rick Walker

Where did this come from? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIZJEUQAfas

Mikey is getting STERONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is nice to see my friends carrying the torch for me until my own sons can do it.

Great lift brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I told you, the journey to 600 was MUCH harder then the journey to 700. GO GET IT.

• Like 3

Rindo's for real. Nice work brother.

• Like 1

Nice work!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Great pull

• Like 1

The Big Guy has pulled back from the world of grip to pursue this and based upon his progress he will be just as successful reaching those goals as well! :rock

• Like 1

Fellas-

Mike has sustained a pretty serious injury to his quad which could be enough to end his powerlifting quest. Send him some well wishes and lets see the big man back on his feet and throwing around the iron!

• Like 2

Rindo's like a brother to me and so is Rick. I have been texting with Rindo a lot lately about his injuries. They sure can get to you when they add up, but I know Mike will be able to get past them. Looking forward to seeing both you guys again!

• Like 1

Putting on his pants. Seriously.

• Like 1

Actually Jedder was being nice. He was putting on his freaking underwear!!!! The big man will be back, dont doubt him!

• Like 1

Actually Jedder was being nice. He was putting on his freaking underwear!!!! The big man will be back, dont doubt him!

How heavy are his underwear?

• Like 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxYQQoYfMtQ

Get better big guy and get back after the glory!

• Like 1

Great lift Mike! Well chosen Suit, too. (I use the previous model of the Ceturion).

I wish you a speedy and full recovery!

• Like 1

HAHA Just saw this! Thanks guys! I think I actually hurt it on a 700 lb trap bar attempt I did about a week before. Aggravated it on the lift Rick posted and later in the day, when putting on my underwear :blush:blush:blush it tore all the way. Gonna be out of the lifting game for awhile. May never be 100% again. It was a pretty bad tear. Good news is I have caught the grip bug again. :D

Here is a 600 lb raw pull I did about a week before the suited 615.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHxsMe12PxI

Mike, did you tear the belly or tear the tendon from the bone?

Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

• Like 1

Bad belly tear. Im black and blue from ankle to hip. Still swollen an sore two weeks later. Doc didn't order an mri, but said I may have torn one head completely, whatever that means. Looks a little deformed, but tough to tell with all the swelling. Prolly time to take up shuffle board. Went forever pretty much injury free and in the last three months I've torn my calf, injured my rotator cuff, had a bad bout with my surgically repaired lower back, and now torn my quad. I think the old body is finally saying no mas to my balls to the wall style of training. If this thing ever heals, I definitely need to revamp things or just stop serious training altogether. Tired of being in pain like this for a hobby.

Damn Mike....really sorry to hear about your injury...I've been following your progress on Youtube and you've been kicking ass.

Nothing lasts forever and neither do injuries despite how mangled you might feel at the moment. Perhaps this is just an opportunity to pursue some other strength goals that don't involve your quad. I sincerely hope you heal up quickly.

• Like 1

Bad belly tear. Im black and blue from ankle to hip. Still swollen an sore two weeks later. Doc didn't order an mri, but said I may have torn one head completely, whatever that means. Looks a little deformed, but tough to tell with all the swelling. Prolly time to take up shuffle board. Went forever pretty much injury free and in the last three months I've torn my calf, injured my rotator cuff, had a bad bout with my surgically repaired lower back, and now torn my quad. I think the old body is finally saying no mas to my balls to the wall style of training. If this thing ever heals, I definitely need to revamp things or just stop serious training altogether. Tired of being in pain like this for a hobby.

How old are you Mike? The body starts rebelling from this power stuff about lower to mid-30's for most people. Especially if you went balls to the wall so to speak.

• Like 1

I'll be 46 in November Bill.

Damn Mike....really sorry to hear about your injury...I've been following your progress on Youtube and you've been kicking ass.

Nothing lasts forever and neither do injuries despite how mangled you might feel at the moment. Perhaps this is just an opportunity to pursue some other strength goals that don't involve your quad. I sincerely hope you heal up quickly.

Thanks buddy! Edited by Mike Rinderle

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Squat More

I hope you get better soon Mike, we have butted heads in the past and I was a c*** about some things, to put things plain and simple BUT I have always had major respect for you. I wish you nothing but great health to you and your family and a speedy recovery dude.

Always will have the bro wubs and respect for ya, Porky.

• Like 2

I hope you get better soon Mike, we have butted heads in the past and I was a c*** about some things, to put things plain and simple BUT I have always had major respect for you. I wish you nothing but great health to you and your family and a speedy recovery dude.

Always will have the bro wubs and respect for ya, Porky.

Thanks Jon. All good on my end man. Water under the bridge. :-)

• Like 1