York50 One Finger + Thumb Lift Left/right Hand

Juha Harju

My comment about the 1HP was not so much a stab at Timo (who seems to be a great guy btw) as it was a reply to the suggestion by a fellow Swede that all Swedes lack determination these days.

• Like 1

I have always been a fan of Timo since I discovered him. His one arm pull-up off of a towel, and in a different video off of a 2" V-bar, are both incredibly impressive in my opinion. I would have thought that for sure he could do it off of an RT handle, but he has some videos where he attempts this and gets halfway up but fails. I guess this is a tough feat at his bodyweight. I was almost sure that doing it off of the 2" v-bar would be harder. Anyways, he is awesome.

Nice seeing this old video. It was when I was first experimenting with one finger lift training and attempts. I finally worked to get full pulls with the York Blob with the thumb and each single finger except the pinky finger. Though tough on the fingers it seemed a quick progression to be able to do the feat ,then expand. Wonderful work by the strong handed gripsters across the ocean. Great videos.R.Sorin

• Like 1

Nice seeing this old video. It was when I was first experimenting with one finger lift training and attempts. I finally worked to get full pulls with the York Blob with the thumb and each single finger except the pinky finger. Though tough on the fingers it seemed a quick progression to be able to do the feat ,then expand. Wonderful work by the strong handed gripsters across the ocean. Great videos.R.Sorin

Thanks, Mr Sorin.

Holy crap, that's some crazy pinching up there, one finger + thumb blob, incredible!

Yeah, very sick stuff. Timo is king of the hill with York50. :rock

That guy Timo he is impressive! Me, him,& another guy--had perform a-- one arm pull up with a towel! I'm working toward using 4 fingers without the thumbs! He have a great pinch skills as well!

Edited by D*Bionic
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

WOW just WOW. This has the be the greatest grip feat video's in one topic on the gripboard ever. I mean these are literally WORLD CLASS FEAT and there are very few comment! Damn I wish to be this strong only!!!

And congrats to all of these Finnish strongmen :rock

Edited by Alawadhi
  • Like 1

:bow Incredible blobbin, pinchin, and liftin! :bow

Edited by Mike Rinderle
  • Like 1